|Scope||The company announces its need for Installation of Fire Detection in The Accommodation and Facilities Areas in Hamada Field Nc-8 Project No. O-42.
The objective of the project is to extend Fire Detection throughout the Accommodation, Administration and Facilities areas at Hamada site.
The main aims of the project are to:
- Install a new Fire Alarm and Control panel to be sited adjacent to the Accommodation block at the Main Gate.
- Installation of the new main Fire Alarm and Control Panel complete with mimic panel, which will cater for existing, newand future Fire Detection projects.
- The Fire Detection system covers the Accommodation, Administration and Facilities areas and consists of 49 separate Zones.
- The 49 Zones consist of new, existing and future Fire Detection installation systems.
- Cables for future Fire Detection systems will be installed and terminated in identifiable Field Junction boxes.
|Documents Price||LD 3,000.00|