|Scope||The company announces its need for supply of its Electrical Submersible Pump (ESP) operations and Full Package Testing Services for the Required Low Pressure Oil Wells. The selected contractor(s) will supply all surface and downhole equipment, provide technical assistance in designing surface layout and ESP downhole assemblies, assist in making-up and running in and out of the whole ESP components, setup a cable workshop, establish the basis for spare equipment warehouse, design and implement a continuous improvement program, and train Zallaf’s personnel at all levels and in all aspects of ESP artificial lift technique.
The scope of work defined here below pretends to be an exhaustive description of the supplies and services to be provided by the selected contractor(s) for NC-200 ESP operations and well testing services. Specialized ESP contractor(s) are invited to complement the list including any addition deemed relevant. Altogether, services and supplies shall guarantee the good performance of oil producers and water source wells equipped with ESPs, the work shall include all the following actions:-
- Conduct a site survey to assess technical and logistical needs.
- Procurement, Inspection and Testing of Materials.
- Provide full set of well Testing Services equipment accordance to technical specifications.
- Provide six (6) sets of Artificial Lift Systems (ESP) with other associated equipment/tools accordance to technical specifications.
- The expected lowest total flow rate will be 4000 bbls/d with range of (200 to 2000) bbls for every well.
- The maximum reservoir temperature °F180 and maximum pressure 1900 psi.
- The maximum total depth for NC-200 oil wells is +/- 4500 ft. with 9 5/8’’ casing and 3 ˝’’ tubing.
- The maximum total depth for NC-200 water wells is +/- 6000 ft. 8 ˝’’ OH and 5’’ tubing.
- Design and selection of all surface and downhole equipment with specialist assistance installing surface components.
- Specialist assistance making up and running in the hole-pulling out of ESP assemblies.
- Warehouse management program for surface-downhole equipment and consumables (limited number of pump types).
- Implement a continuous improvement program
- Train Zallaf staff on design, installation and operation of all surface and downhole equipment, in particular:
Data analysis and pump performance diagnosis,
Pump design and equipment selection, Installation and commissioning of downhole and surface equipment,
Surface electrical equipment performance monitoring,