19-21 April 2015, Organized by The Conference Connection Inc.
Location: United Arab Emirates Abu Dhabi
Organizer: Conference Connection Inc.
The Iconic annual Middle East Petroleum & Gas Conference (MPGC) now in its 23rd year, is the region’s longest running oil conference for the global oil markets, organised by Conference Connection. MPGC brings together the captains of the oil industry, a stellar line up of speakers, keynote addresses from visionaries from the global and UAE energy scene, and Fortune 500 company sponsors, delivering industry insights, dialogues, discussions and business interactions at the highest levels. National oil company hosts in its 23 year history, include Abu Dhabi National Oil Company, Emirates National Oil Company, Kuwait Petroleum Corporation, Qatar Petroleum, The Bahrain Petroleum Company, and Ministry of Oil & Gas Oman.
Oil Field Services: Oil & Gas Companies
MPGC enjoys the highest political support in each host city. Since 1993, MPGC has been held in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Doha, Bahrain, Qatar, Kuwait and Oman. More than 2,000 companies are represented with over 11,000 delegates and 1,050 speakers from 100 countries. MPGC has also received the support of more than 300 sponsors and 320 media sponsors. The 23rd Annual Middle East Petroleum & Gas Conference (MPGC 2015) will be held on 19-21 April 2015 in Abu Dhabi, with the Abu Dhabi National Oil Companies (ADNOC) as the hosts.
MPGC 2015 provides a continuing update on trends, evolving strategies and plans for new investments in the Gulf. It brings together the key players & decision makers from NOC’s regional companies and governments to focus on the evolving economic, political, and policy trends in the Middle East and their impact on the world oil and gas markets.
The following distinguished personalities from the Middle East & the international energy industry are expected to chair and address MPGC 2015.
- Mr. Mubarak Al Ketbi, Deputy Marketing & Refining Director, Abu Dhabi National Oil Company, Abu Dhabi, UAE
- Dr. Fereidun Fesharaki, Chairman of FGE
- Dr. Ali Obaid Al-Yabhouni, CEO, ADNATCO-NGSCO, Chairman of the UAE Shipping Association (UAESA) & Governor for OPEC, UAE
- Mr. Adel K. Almoayyed, Chairman of the Board, The Bahrain Petroleum Company B.S.C. (CLOSED), Kingdom of Bahrain
- Mr. Mohammed Al-Shatti, Manager Coordination, Deputy Chairman & Chief Executive Office, Kuwait Petroleum Corporation – Kuwait National Representative at OPEC.
- Mr. Michael Townshend, Regional President, BP Middle East
- Dr. Rajeev Gautam, President & CEO, UOP LLC (a Honeywell Company), USA
- Dr. Edgard H. Habib, Chief Economist, Chevron Corporation, USA
- Dr. Edward L. Morse, Global Head of Commodities Research, Citigroup, USA
- Dr. Patrick Allman-Ward, Chief Executive Officer, DANAGAS, UAE
- Mr. Carlos Cabrera, Executive Chairman, Ivanhoe Energy Inc., USA
- Dr. Ant?nio Costa Silva, Managing Director, Partex Oil and Gas, Portugal
- Mrs. Ruya Bayegan, Vice President, BAYEGAN, Turkey
- Mr. John Roper, Head of Middle East, E.ON Global Commodities SE, Dubai, UAE
- Dr. Awwad A. Alharthi, Head of Modeling, Corporate Planning, Saudi Aramco, Saudi Arabia
- Dr. Herman Franssen, Executive Director, Energy Intelligence Group, USA
- Mr. Jaafar Altaie, Managing Director, Manaar Energy Consulting & Project Management, Dubai, UAE
- Mr. Haj Naghdy, Chief Executive Officer, Macquarie Capital Middle East, Abu Dhabi, UAE
This is only a partial list. Please visit www.mpgc.cc for further updates.
Co-located with MPGC 2015, the Middle East Petroleum & Gas Week (MEOW) events will be held back to back from April 18-23 2015. This features MPGC 2015 as the anchor event, as well as four other pre and post MPGC briefings and conferences. All are individually prices and bookable separately with Joint Attendance (JA) discounts.
1. Middle East Petroleum Insiders Briefing (MPI), 18-19 April 2015
2. Production Sharing Contracts & International Petroleum Fiscal Systems (PSC), 18-19 April 2015
3. Base Oil & Lubes Middle East Conference (BLM), 22-23 April 2015
4. Oil Products Forum Middle East: Focus on Middle Distillates (OPF), 22-23 April 2015
5. Middle East Gas Insiders Briefing (MGI), 22-23 April 2015
Please contact us for further details of MPGC and MEOW events:
MEOW 2015 Secretariat/ The Conference Connection Inc.
Tel: +65 6338 0064
Fax: +65 6338 4090