18-19 March 2015, Organized by Argus Media
Location: India New Delhi
Organizer: Argus Media
Tel: +65 6496 9966
India is at a crossroads when it comes to energy security and strategy. A new political order recognises the country’s emergence as a key energy demand centre. But strategic decisions have to be made about securing affordable energy supplies, investing in critically-needed infrastructure and embarking on energy sector reforms that will encourage investment in new projects.
Oil Field Services: Oil & Gas Companies
International companies have been scaling back on their foreign investment as delays to structural reforms and infrastructure weigh heavily on the energy sector. The shale revolution, which has changed the US into a significant exporter of products and possibly crude, geopolitical upheaval in the Mideast Gulf and a slowing Chinese economy are affecting energy markets in all regions.
Let us analyse what these changes mean for you and how you can benefit from a rapidly changing Indian and international energy market environment in the Argus-ElitePlus++ India Oil and Gas Summit 2015.
- How a resurgent US energy sector will affect the Indian market
- State-owned Indian companies - how will they cope in a deregulated downstream market?
- Exploration and production - why does India not have a better record?
- Latin America: A new supply source for India?
- Domestic gas pricing - is there an end in sight?
- What more can be done upstream: An international investor’s perspective
- Pipelines and infrastructure
- India as a product exports hub - really