9-11 April 2015, Organized by ENMORE China
Location: China Shanghai
Organizer: ENMORE China
Tel: +86 21 5118 1368
Fax: +86 21 5118 1360
Over the past 16 years, Enmore (former name: CBI China) has been dedicated to providing oil industry players professional analysis and real-time market intelligence. Enmore will present the 16th China Oil Trading Conference on April 9-11 in Shanghai, to gather 400+ domestic and foreign market industry players related to crude oil, fuel oil, refined oil, blending oil material, etc.
Energy Commodities: Oil
Highlights of the conference:
1. Embracing China’s more opened petroleum market
On April 2014, government decreased the crude oil import applicant qualification. Around 10 teapot refineries meet the standards.
On August 2014, Xinjiang Guanghui Industry Investment Group Company Limited got the crude oil import right.
On September 2014, Sinopec's mixed-ownership reform was the first move, institutional investors' enthusiasm was beyond expectation, and the gas station service network was extended.
On December 2014, China Securities Regulatory Commission announced that it had approved INE to trade crude oil futures, means that China crude oil futures are about to be listed after nearly four years' preparation.
On January 2015, CNPC begin their oil field mixed-ownership trial in Xinjiang Province.
2. Hot topics
- China’s crude oil import year-on-year growth is 7.7% in 2015, what is China’s strategic reserves plan?
- What will be the lowest price of international crude oil?
- China’s crude oil futures finally will come in 2015!
- Sinopec and CNPC’s Mixed-ownership reform will bring what kind of new opportunities?
- Will custom change policies to decrease cutback asphalt import?
- How could fuel oil find a way out?
- The open progress of crude oil import right, who will be the first one get the approval in 2015?
- What is Chinese oil enterprises’ survivor way in the low oil price era?
As enjoyed the reputation of Asia’s top energy event branding, China Oil Trading Conference attracted industry high levels: Saudi Petroleum, Exxon Mobil, BP, SGX, SK, Vitol, Cargill, Port of Rotterdam Authority, SINOCHEM, SAMSUNG TOTAL, Shell, etc.
Sponsorship opportunities include Chairmanship, Private meeting with VIPs, Personal conference assistant, 30min’ keynote speech on main Day, 3Mx2M exhibit space, etc.