26-29 April 2015, Organized by IQPC Middle East
Location: United Arab Emirates Abu Dhabi
Organizer: IQPC Middle East
Tel: + 971 4 364 2975
Fax: +971 4 363 1938
Well Integrity 2015 enabling operators to manage wells more effectively, improve well performance and extend well life while improving safety and efficiency. Managing well integrity is essential to economically develop oil and gas resources while preserving the environment and assuring safety of personnel. With many oil and gas operators moving into high pressure, high temperature and sour operations ensuring the integrity of wells is beginning to become even more challenging. The stark facts remain that over 50 % of all wells in the Middle East have integrity issues with 10-15 % of these being critical. In light of this, IQPC are hosting the Well Integrity Conference 2015 from the 26th - 29th of April 2015, to address these critical challenges.
Geological and Geophysical: Well Completion, Logging, Workover
The four day event will bring together experts from the oil and gas industry to discuss their experience and share their expertise in through in depth case studies as some of the operated wells are reaching an age with several integrity challenges . It will also cover key strategies and solutions to reduce costs and risk while maximizing well performance through effective well integrity management for mature and new wells.
By attending you will be able to:
- Build an effective Annulus Pressure Management (APM) strategy to reduce APM risks and avoid blow outs
- Establish an effective cementing and isolation program to ensure -
- Learn to manage annular-pressure buildup (APB) to sustain well deliverability
- Sustain access to reliable well data to support the decision making process over the well life cycle
- Ensure correct design, construction and operation of the whole life cycle of the well to minimise costs of remedial work and equipment replacement
Who should attend?
The Well integrity Conference 2015 will gather professional from regional and international operating companies and solution providers from the oil and gas industry to discuss and share their best practices for prolonging the life and productivity of existing and new wells in a safe and efficient way.
- Well Integrity
- Work Over
- Well Engineering
- Well Completions
- Well Interventions
- Integrity Department
- Work over
- Explorations and Production
- Reservoir Management
- Data Management