29-31 July 2015, Organzied by IBC Asia - Informa plc
Location: Singapore Suntec
Organizer: IBC Asia - Informa plc
Tel: +65 6508 2401
Fax: +65 6508 2407
The Bunkering Week 2015 is a ground breaking platform for the shipping and marine fuels sector. From Bunker markets and trade opportunities, developments in LNG Bunkering, through to Exhaust Gas Cleaning Systems, the Bunkering Week will showcase the full range of strategies and solutions for the shipping community.
Transport of Hydrocarbons: Tankers
3 co located conferences will attract the who’s who from Ship Owners, Bunker suppliers and traders, the LNG industry, and the wider surveying and marine services sector. 200+ attendees will have access to common networking platforms and an online networking portal will give participants access to delegates and speakers across all three events.
Main Themes for 2015
- Global trade trends and Shipping markets outlook
- Where will Oil and Gas prices go in 2015
- What factors will now dictate fuel decisions
- Bunker procurement and compliance positions from ship owners
- Practical case studies from leading ports and ship-owners on their LNG bunkering initiatives
- Progress in LNG bunkering regulations and standards, and their implementation
- Diversification into LNG bunkering – what does it take?