29-31 July 2015, Organzied by IBC Asia - Informa plc
Location: Singapore Suntec
Organizer: IBC Asia - Informa plc
Tel: +65 6508 2401
Fax: +65 6508 2407
EGC systems are very much in the equation when it comes to fuel compliance. As owners seek more information, and more detail on technical and economic viability, the optimism towards this technology is clearly there to see. Wartsila has 45 vessels contracted for a total of 94 exhaust gas cleaning systems for both new building and retrofit projects, and other EGC systems developers are also seeing strong interest.
Transport of Hydrocarbons: Tankers
The Scrubber Summit will not only help you take decisions if you are on the fence, it will go a step forward and review case studies of technologies, applications and their success. Ship owners and systems developers both will share their experiences to help attendees get a full picture of the economics, technical challenges and solutions.
Get answers to:
- Scrubber technology challenges – what are owners experiencing, and what solutions exist?
- Which EGC systems and technologies are gaining traction?
- What are the technology spend areas, and who is spending?
- What has been the experience of other ship owners?
- What parameters define Scrubber ROI?
- The Scrubber Summit is part of The Bunkering Week. Network across 3 events with 200+ participants!