17-18 June 2015, Organized by Global Business Club (GBC)
Location: Kazakhstan Almaty
Organizer: Global Business Club (GBC)
Tel: +44 (0) 845 868 8234
Fax: +44 (0) 845 154 2544
According to the latest market reports, the Central Asian downstream market is robust and growing fast:
Petrochemicals: Oil Treating & Refining
- The ongoing US $6 billion modernization of Kazakhstan's refineries is expected to increase Kazakhstan's refining capacity by 14.7 % by 2023
- In 2016, Kazakhstan is set to complete construction of a major petrochemicals complex in the Atyrau province
- In 2016 Uzbekistan plans to launch an ethane cracker with annual production capacity of 400,000 tons of ethylene
- The Turkmenbashi complex of refineries plans to upgrade its production facilities in 2015
- Kazakhstan considers construction of the 4th refinery plant together with Chinese partners
Join us at the second Downstream Central Asia conference on 17-18 June 2015 in Almaty and receive the latest updates on all projects mentioned above.
This year’s Downstream Central Asia conference will focus on:
- Overview of the refining and petrochemical industry
- Supply-demand dynamics in Central Asia and neighbouring countries
- Financing prospects for the refining and petrochemical industry in the region
- Feedstock security and transport optimisation
- Achieving operational excellence
This is the only event bringing together key players from the entire Central Asia downstream sector and foreign partners for continued development of the industry.
Ministry of Energy of Kazakhstan, Atyrau Refinery, Pavlodar Refinery, KazMunayGas, PetroKazakhstan, KazEnergy, SOCAR, Gazprom Neft, Kazakhastan Petrochemical Industries and Kyrgyzneftegaz are among regular attendees of Downstream Central Asia conference.
The conference is officially supported by KazEnergy and sponsored by UOP, Johnson Matthey and Dow Chemical.
Visit www.downstreamca.com, call +44 845 868 8234 or email email@example.com to request more information