18-19 November 2015, Organzied by Active Communications International (ACI)
Organizer: Active Communications International (ACI)
Tel: + 44 20 7981 2503
Fax: + 44 20 7593 0071
ACI’s 11nd Vessel Efficiency and Fuel Management summit will be taking place in Singapore on the 18th-19th of November 2015. The two day event will bring together key industry stakeholders from the Maritime industry, IT and data associations, consultants, solution and technology providers.
Transport of Hydrocarbons: Tankers
Key Topics Include
- Assessing the Details of Vessel Performance with New Technologies
- Focus on On-board Ship Efficiency Measurement; Theory and Real– Life Practice.
- Utilising Navigational Equipment to Maximise Vessel Efficiency
- Case Study: Trim Optimisation– Reducing Vessel Energy Consumption
- Trim Optimizing - Possible Vessel Savings and Appropriate Methodology
- Marine Hull Monitoring and Cleaning Technologies
- Mechanical Design Options for Fuel Efficiency
- LNG Infrastructure for Fuelling Vessels
- Implications of the IMO Sulphur Regulations for Ship-Owners
- Optimisation & Management of Fuel Consumption
- Consequences of Poor Quality Fuel on Vessel Performance
Who Will Attend?
- All ACI’s events attract a targeted group of senior level executives and decision-makers from industry. Our meetings are strictly end-user focused.
- Delegates will be drawn from ship owners & ship managers, chartering companies and bunker traders and include Managing Directors, General Managers, Vice-Presidents, Fuel-Purchasers and Bunker Traders and Managers. As well as:
- Fleet Directors/ Fleet Managers
- Technical Directors/ Technical Managers
- New Buildings Directors and Managers
- Operations Directors/Managers
The Summit will also be attended by Marine Equipment Manufacturers, Marine Solution providers, and Bunkers Suppliers showcasing the latest cutting-edge technologies.