14-15 October 2015, Organzied by Active Communications International (ACI)
Location: United Kingdom London
Organizer: Active Communications International (ACI)
Tel: + 44 20 7981 2503
Fax: + 44 20 7593 0071
ACIís 3rd European Digital Oilfield Summit will be taking place in London, UK, on 14th & 15th October 2015 The two day event will bring together key industry stakeholders from the oil & gas industry, IT and data associations, consultants, solution and technology providers. Recent Digital Oilfield developments in Europe and worldwide have shifted focus from technology to business capability. To stay competitive, companies must invest in state of the art technologies which can manage real time operations and enable access to untouched assets.
Instruments: Monitoring & Control
Currently operators are under even more pressure as low oil prices are leading many companies to re-think their strategy and reduce costs, but are still aiming to improve asset integrity management overall. Digital Oilfields Concept became a key component of an effective business model for major oil and gas companies; it is essential promote understanding of the current Digital Oilfield market for smaller producers too.
The 3rd European Digital Oilfield Summit focus on digital intelligence and asset optimization, real time reservoir monitoring technology, big data management that provides opportunities for operators and overall helping to improve efficiency in the current economic climate.
Key Topics Include
- Digital Oilfield challenges in low oil price environment
- Production Maximization through Data-Driven Methods
- Cyber security and value of information
- Digital Oilfield security case studies
- Cutting-Edge Technologies in the Oil Industry
- Change management solving organizational barriers
- Real time Reservoir monitoring technologies
- Information Technologies in challenging and Remote Environments
- Most successful digital oilfield projects to date
- Big Data Management: Opportunities in the Oil & Gas Industry