7-9 October 2015, Organized by EPG Summit Ltd.
Location: Malta Valletta
Organizer: EPG Summit Ltd.
Tel: +357 99810833
The European Mediterranean Exploration & Production Summit (Euro-Med E&P Summit) will discuss the geo-strategic, commercial, technology and regulatory issues that will shape the future of the development and commercialisation of the deep and ultra-deepwater oil and gas industry in the European Mediterranean region. Exploring the political and technical challenges that lie ahead, leading companies, government representatives, and legal experts will meet to discuss the challenges in energy resource development in region while exploring the latest innovative technologies and ground-breaking solutions to maximising ROI on hydrocarbon resource development and extraction.
The summit will specifically focus on:
- The New Geo-Strategic Challenges and Investment Possibilities for the Region
- Road Map Development – Where and How this Newly Exploited Gas will be Processed & Directed
- Innovation in Offshore Production Technology
- Asset Management and Operational Excellence Strategies
- Infrastructure Development for Enabling the Establishment of an LNG Hubs in the Region
- Production Optimisation and Real Time Monitoring
- Enhanced and Improved Oil & Gas Discovery and Recovery Methods
- Inspection, Repair and Maintenance
- Process and Techniques
- Subsea and Well Intervention
- Enhanced Integrated Field Development
- Technologies in Down and Upstream Production
- Support Services for Offshore Activities | Standards, Certification & Classification