20-21 January 2016, Organzied by Active Communications International (ACI)
Location: Netherlands/Holland Amsterdam
Organizer: Active Communications International (ACI)
Tel: + 44 20 7981 2503
Fax: + 44 20 7593 0071
ACI’s Future of Polyolefins 2016 will be taking place in Amsterdam, The Netherlands on 20-21 January 2016. For its fourth edition, the conference will give updates on the global polyolefin market and its developments, as well as focusing on feedstock availability and sustainability challenges.
Over the two days, the event will give you in-depth look into polyolefin production processes and latest technology advancements, through case studies, interactive sessions and panel discussions led by industry experts.
Once again, the conference will bring together senior executive from petrochemical companies, plastic converter, technology providers, chemical intermediate suppliers, researchers, as well as other influential stakeholders amongst the value chain.
Join us in Amsterdam to exchange your point of view with your peers and engage in excellent networking opportunities.
Key Topics Include
- Feedstock Price Volatility
- European Focus: Adapting to Changes in the Global Market
- Key Regional Markets Analysis
- Correlation between Feedstock Availability & Resin Quality
- On-purpose Feedstock Production Technologies
- Polyolefin Applications – Trends & Prospects
- Pushing Plants to Their Limits – What is the Next Step?
- Latest Advancements in Polyolefin Production Technologies
- Sustainability of Specialty Polyolefins
To get a full brochure or to register, please contact
on +44 (0) 20 3 141 0606