23-24 February 2016, Organized by Argus Media
Organizer: Argus Media
Tel: +65 6496 9966
Globally, crackers have had a bumper 2015, supported by limited new capacity additions which kept ethylene prices high. But margins have already come off the highs for this year. A glut of propylene and weak butadiene values continue to put pressure on crackers. Meanwhile, the global feedstock slate continues to evolve, affecting production. What are the expectations for 2016? Together with these looming issues, the Argus DeWitt Olefins Conference 2016 will discuss the strength of ethylene prices in Asia, new PDH projects which are casting gloom over Asia’s propylene outlook and a closer view at butadiene, which faces volatile pricing and overcapacity in downstream markets.
- High ethylene margins – how long will they last?
- Increasing propylene supplies – the fate of propylene and its derivatives
- A slowdown in China and its impact on polymers
- How the different feedstocks stack up in the $50/bl oil environment
- Volatile butadiene – can derivatives bear the costs?
To register kindly click: https://www.argusmedia.com/Events/Argus-Events/Asia/Olefins/Register