1-2 June 2016, Organized by Argus Media
Organizer: Argus Media
Tel: +65 64969932
We are once again putting together the Argus DeWitt MTBE and Methanol Conference 2016 that is to take place on the 1 - 2 June 2016 in Singapore. We understand that the gasoline market is booming with higher demand from the US, Middle East and Asia. MTBE remains the blendstock of choice as prices of other components such as aromatics and reformate stay high. Growing gasoline demand in China has also resulted in higher blending demand, while the new gasoline pricing system in China has prompted interest in imports of MTBE amid the low crude price environment.
Argus DeWitt MTBE and Methanol Conference 2016 also addresses the demand supply balance of the methanol market with North America looking to export more than 10mn t/y of Methanol and lifting of Sanctions in Iran and revival of projects.
1. Latest developments in the MTO sector and future prospects
2. Supply changes in North American methanol and the global impact
3. The lifting of sanctions on Iran and what this means for exports and projects
4. Slowing regional economies and the impact on formaldehyde and acetic acid
5. Regional MTBE trends affecting the market
6. Gasoline price forecast as oil prices fall