31 October - 4 November 2016, Organized by Global Pacific & Partners
Location: South Africa Cape Town
Organizer: Global Pacific & Partners
Tel: + 31 70 324 6154
Top level executives in the global industry have often noted, the Africa Oil Week/Africa Upstream Conference stands apart from all other events as the leading meeting in or on Africa, and sits at the top of the global oil-gas calendar, allowing delegates unrivalled opportunities.
Oil Field Services: Oil & Gas Companies
You’re only inside Africa’s oil and gas game, if you’re at Africa Upstream 2016.
- Meet with Africa’s state oil officials, Ministers, plus senior executives, private oil players and worldwide public listed oil-gas/energy companies
- Acquire insight and knowledge from an outstanding program with 175 top-line speakers
- Negotiate deals, investments and farm-in/farmout opportunities with corporates and state oil firs
- Interface with over 40 Governments and participate in roadshow opportunities for emerging acreage/asset transactions
- Discuss ventures with major oil/energy banking institutions, institutional oil-equity investors, project financiers, multilaterals and transaction advisors
- Network with the growing service and supply industry operators found across Africa’s oil and gas-LNG value chain
- Engage with 180 exhibitor companies, and over 1,250-plus senior executive delegates