15-16 June 2016, Organzied by Global Business Club (GBC)
Location: Kazakhstan Astana
Organizer: Global Business Club (GBC)
Tel: +44 845 868 8234
According to the latest market reports, the Central Asian downstream market is robust and growing fast:
Petrochemicals: Oil Treating & Refining
- The ongoing US $6 billion modernization of Kazakhstan's refineries is expected to increase Kazakhstan's refining capacity by 14.7 % by 2023
- In 2016, Kazakhstan is set to complete construction of a major petrochemicals complex in the Atyrau province
- In 2016 Uzbekistan plans to launch an ethane cracker with annual production capacity of 400,000 tons of ethylene
- The Turkmenbashi complex of refineries plans to upgrade its production facilities in 2015
- Kazakhstan considers construction of the 4th refinery plant together with Chinese partners
Join us at the second Downstream Central Asia conference on 15-16 June 2016 in Astana and receive the latest updates on all projects in Central Asia!
Please see the Agenda for full list of speakers
This is the only event bringing together key players from the entire Central Asia downstream sector and foreign partners for continued development of the industry. The Downstream Central Asia is the only “downstream” event in the region where long-term business relations require face-to-face meetings and negotiations.
Join KazMunayGas, Development Bank of Kazakhstan, EBRD, Atyrau Refinery, Kyrgyzneftegaz, IFC, SOCAR Heydar Aliyev Baku Oil Refinery, Kazakhstan Petrochemical Industries, United Chemical Company, KLPE, SOCAR Polymer and many others at the premier downstream event of Central Asia and neighbouring countries.
Visit www.downstreamca.com, call +44 845 868 8234 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to request more information