18-20 April 2016, Organized by Fleming Gulf FZ LLC
Location: Saudi Arabia Al Khobar
Organizer: Fleming Gulf FZ LLC
Tel: 971 - 4609 - 1570
Fax: 971 - 4609 - 1589
The 3rd Annual Rotating Equipment Reliability and Maintenance Conference is one of the region‘s most sought technical conference for rotating equipment that discusses on the best practices in maintenance and reliability of rotating equipments.
Rotating equipments are at the heart of any process plant, be it in petrochemicals, oil & gas, energy, power, utilities and manufacturing. Whilst the first two days will highlight key challenges faced in optimizing maintenance activities along with some essential reliability engineering concepts, the third day will feature workshops on lubrication strategies to reduce equipment failure and the importance of Computerised Maintenance Management System (CMMS).
This 3 day conference takes place in the industrial district of Al Khobar in Saudi Arabia and will host speakers from Saudi Aramco, SABIC, Tasnee, SADAF, SATORP, Saudi Arabian Fertilizer Company, Sipchem, Saudi Electricity Company amongst others. The event is sponsored by leading solution providers like Naizak, GE, Abdulla Fouad, IRIS Maintenance Technologies, Applus Velosi, UE Systems Inc. and Al Najim Saudi International.
- Reliability Centered Maintenance (RCM): Principles, Analysis and Application
- Root Cause Analysis of failures and abnormal operation of rotating equipment
- Life Cycle Cost (LCC) evaluation for Rotating Equipment
- Troubleshooting of Auxilary Equipment and machinery dynamics
- Exploring solutions to the vibration problems
- Condition based lubrication program using ultrasound technology
- Vibration Analysis and Troubleshooting for Rotating Equipments