30-31 October,Organized by Euro Petroleum Consultants Ltd (EPC)
Location: Qatar Doha
Organizer: Euro Petroleum Consultants Ltd (EPC)
Tel: +971 (0)4 421 4642
Under the Patronage of H.E. Sheikh Abdullah Bin Nasser Bin Khalifa Al Thani, Prime Minister and Minister of Interior of the State of Qatar, GSF 2016 – Gulf Safety Forum will take place on 30 & 31 October 2016 in Doha.
Health, Safety and Environment: Safety Services
Jointly organised by the Gulf Organization for Industrial Consulting (GOIC) and Euro Petroleum Consultants (EPC), Gulf Safety Forum will bring together key industry players from across the Middle East to discuss strategies for continuous improvement of safety procedures as well as share successful case studies and roadmaps towards achieving the goal of zero accidents.
- The Regulatory Environment
- Construction and Safety in the Workplace
- Improving Workforce Competence: Tools and Techniques
- Managing Mature Assets Safely: How Best to Triage and Leverage your Data
- Frontiers in Plant Safety – Novel and Distinctive Approaches
- Making Safety Communications More Vital
- How to Develop and Sustain Process Safety Leadership
For more information, please contact the organisers Euro Petroleum Consultants at email@example.com