17-18 October 2016, Organized by PEAK Events Co., Ltd
Location: Iran Tehran
Organizer: PEAK Events Co., Ltd
Tel: +86 (0)21 3106 9250
Iranís oil and gas sector ranks fifth largest in the world. The easing of sanctions pursuant to the Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action (JCPOA) has facilitated Iranís return to (most) world markets. It's a great opportunity to enter Iran oil gas industry today.
Oil Field Services: Oil & Gas Companies
The Iran Upstream Congress 2016(IUC 2016) will be held from Oct. 17-18 in Iran international conference center, Tehran. This year, we get the strong support from Iran Ministry of Petroleum, NIOC, NIGEC, NIGC, NIORDC and NIPC. Except the official petroleum government, we also get endorsement from APEC, IAEE, S.I.P.I.E.M, SATSA and OPEX. We estimate that the number of attendees must be more than 200.
Pre-Session: VIP Meeting + Pre-Dinner of VIP Registration
Session 1: Landscape of Iranís Oil & Gas Industry: Strategies, Future Plans etc.
Session 2: International Perspectives after Iranís Sanctions: Licensing Rounds, Industry Development Potential
Session 3: Iran Energy Sector: Offshore Projects Updates, IPCs etc.
Session 4: Infrastructure of Iranís Oil & Gas Industry, Innovation and Advanced Technologies
Part of Attendees:
Iran Ministry of Petroleum
National Iranian Oil Company (NIOC)
National Iranian Gas Company(NIGC)
Iranian Offshore Oil Company(IOOC)
Iran Upstream Congress 2016 Objectives:
- Introducing Iranís new petroleum contracts forum (IPC)
- Introducing investment opportunities in Iran petroleum and gas upstream industry
- Reviewing the role of domestic and international key stakeholders
- Introducing opportunities, capabilities and inner capacities of Iranís petroleum industry
Key Reasons of Attending Iran Upstream Congress 2016
- 1st and the only event focused on Iran upstream oil & gas E&P sector
- 2 panels talking about major challenges & measures in upstream Iran from regulation, infrastructure, partnership, HSE aspects
- 3 exclusive topics for onshore & offshore projects showcase
- 4 speaking slots available for Sponsors
-10 exhibiting booth available for services & equipmentís providers
- 150+ delegates are expected to join the evening cocktail party
JAY TEO | Conference Manager
T: +86 (0)21 3106 9250
D: +86 (0)21 6667 0558