29 July 2016, Oraganized by Messe Frankfurt Trade Fairs India Pvt. Ltd
Location: India New Delhi
Organizer: Messe Frankfurt Trade Fairs India Pvt. Ltd
Tel: +91 11 6676 2389
Downstream sector these days is witnessing a shift towards cohesive petrochemicals and fuels refinery complexes to maximize economies of scale and fully exploit the numerous integration opportunities available. The trend going forward is towards mega-refining and petrochemical integration to make it more viable financially.
Petrochemicals: Oil Treating & Refining
Moreover, lowering the crude oil price globally and deregulation of prices (refined products like diesel and LPG to some extent) is helping private refiners in India to expand their retail operations and sell more fuel through their own outlets. With the rest of the industry suffering from lowering crude oil prices, refiner’s revenue is also down. However, their profit margin are high significantly. Keeping these aspects in mind, the market is captivating an optimistic boost. There are likely investments happening by the private players. India is emerging as the preferential Refining Hub.
Messe, with its one day Summit on India Refining intends to deliberate on the prerequisites for the Indian Refining Sector to be projected as Hub of Refining. It also will address the issues, the modernization aspect, the approach towards reaching the operational excellence and embracing the newer technologies for excellence. The India Refining Summit 2016 – Emerging Technologies & Challenges in Refinery Industry” scheduled on 29th July 2016, Hotel le Meridien, New Delhi, will bring together key players in the oil & gas, refining and petrochemical industries to probe and explores winning strategies and technologies in tackling the challenges of the Indian refining industry.
Key Discussion Points
- India’s Preparedness towards Being a Refining Hub
- Process Improvements and Related Advanced Technologies
- Improving Efficiency and Optimizing Operations
- Economic Viability of the Refining Industry amid Low Oil Price Scenario
- Adoption of the Latest Technologies- Need of the Hour
- Environmental Concerns and Related Advanced Technologies
- Safety & Hazard Concerns
- Refinery and Petrochemical Integration
- Building New Generation Refineries / EPC in Refining
- Communication & Monitoring Technologies
- Processing of heavy and sour crudes