20-21 October 2016, Organized by Global Business Club (GBC)
Location: Bulgaria Sofia
Organizer: Global Business Club (GBC)
Tel: +44 845 868 8234
Black Sea region continues to impose as a key area for the future of energy in Europe in reaching the diversification of supply and the energy security objectives. The discoveries of new oil and gas resources, the infrastructure projects for capitalising them and the new projects which have been announced show that the investment in the region will continue to flow on the long run.
Oil Field Services: Oil & Gas Companies
Organised with the support of the Ministry of Energy in Bulgaria, the Fourth Black Sea Oil and Gas Conference will take place this time in Sofia, Bulgaria on 20 -21 October, at Hilton Hotel.
The 4th Black Sea Oil and Gas Conference is the leading event that covers all the offshore E&P projects from the Black Sea and the key gas infrastructure development projects of the states and brings together national and international oil and gas companies, offshore operators, EPC contractors, midstream and pipeline technology providers, government officials and academics from Romania, Bulgaria, Georgia, Turkey, Russia and Ukraine.
What is new in 2016?
- Panel discussion with the Black Sea operators: Overview of all the offshore concessions and outlook for new E&P activity
- Special focus on the gas infrastructure development projects and the commercial opportunities for the whole supply chain, including the Energy Commission’s plan – PCIs, Connecting-Europe-Facility programme;
- New Realities – the evolution of oil and gas prices – analysis and future prospects;
- Case study on improving access to geological data for the hydrocarbons industry
- Roundtable discussions to discuss the challenges of the E&P projects – environment, commercial, geological and new ways to optimise costs in the current context and the key challenges of the infrastructure development projects and new innovative technologies for the midstream sector
- The balance between taxation and incentives for offshore companies;
- Investment – case studies from EBRD, EIB, World Bank and the Black Sea development bank regarding the funding in infrastructure projects;
Among regular attendees are OMV Petrom, BP, Shell, Repsol, TPAO, EBRD, Transgaz, Bulgartransgaz, Total, Black Sea Oil and Gas, Eni, Georgian Oil & Gas Corporation, Romgaz, Rosneft and Lukoil Overseas.