7-8 December 2016, Organized by China Decision Makers Consultancy (CDMC)
Location: Indonesia Jakarta
Organizer: China Decision Makers Consultancy (CDMC)
The Indonesia government plans to invite bids for 14 conventional and uncoventional oil and gas blocks in its first 2016 round as part of efforts to increase the country's output,they are also carrying out geological and geophysical studies on potential oil and gas blocks thet will be offered until 2019.Indonesia's upstream oil and gas regulator,SKK Migas,approved development plans for 18 oil and gas projects from January to April,with a total investment of $1.496 billion,the projects are projected to start between 2016 to 2020,the statement saied most of the projects approved are opetrated by Chevron Pacific Indonesia,the local unit of US oil and gas firm Chevron Corp.
With the Strong Support from Energy and Mineral Resources Ministry, Indonesian National Shipowners’ Association, The Society for Underwater Technology, International Marine Contractors Association and etc, we are targeting towards 500 delegates, 30 exhibitors, 30 speakers at DAP2016.
Key Issues To Be Discussed Include:
- New Regulations, Policies and Mega-Trends of Indonesian Offshore Industry
- Official Interpretation of New Blocks Releases in Indonesian Offshore Oil Fields
- Offshore Market Opportunity & Project Showcase in APAC
- Latest Technology Updates on Drilling & Rigs
- Cutting-edge Technology on Subsea Production System
- Worldwide Best Practices of FPSO & FLNG in APAC