6-8 December 2016, Organized by Fleming Gulf FZ LLC
Location: Saudi Arabia Al Khobar
Organizer: Fleming Gulf FZ LLC
Tel: +971 46091570
Spanning over a duration of 3 days, the 6th Annual Plant Shutdown and Turnaround Summit will establish a crucial platform for oil and gas industry experts to interact, culminate and network amongst various dignitaries to analyze the way ahead, while exchanging regional and global practices on strategies, which will ensure timely turnarounds and reduce failures in outages through demonstrations, case studies, presentations and panel discussions on Plant Shutdown and Turnaround by high qualified and experienced professionals and industry experts.
Engineering Services: Maintenance and Repair
Key speaking organizations include:
Chemanol Company // ADMA-OPCO // STO Navigator // Saudi Kayan Petrochemical Company // Kuwait Oil Company // Arabian Petrochemical Company // Saudi Aramco
The core topics that will be highlighted and covered in the conference consist of:
- Understand In-depth asset integrity and turnaround management
- Developing a disciplined approach to plan, schedule and execute turnarounds
- Optimizing and modifying projects to initiate timely delivery within budget
- Advanced planning to initiate early turnarounds and outages.
- Manage and reduce turnaround failures and downtime
- Using efficient techniques to avoid outages
- Maintenance techniques focused on reliability
- Readily accessible inventories and spare part supply
- Applying the appropriate HSE standards
- Creating leadership and contractor management culture
- Software driven asset life-cycle.
Who should attend?
After examining reviews based on the information obtained from earlier events conducted, the agenda is prepared in way which will mainly concentrate on aspects pertaining to plant shutdown and turnarounds in the oil and gas industries. Attendees/participants are provided an opportunity to learn and understand about asset integrity, turnaround management, preventing failures in outages and minimizing downtime and not to forget about showing zero tolerance towards health and safety of the workforce.
The summit attendees will consist:
Thoroughly observing and scrutinizing the feedback received from the earlier events and delegates, the agenda would mainly focus on issues related to corrosion management and corrosion prevention in the oil and gas industry. Participants will get an opportunity to learn about insulation procedures, piping methods, levels of corrosion and asset integrity in the region. The forum attendees include:
- Engineering professionals
- Maintenance/supervisory managers
- Maintenance planning managers
- Shutdown or turnaround professionals and coordinators
- Project engineers and contract administrators
- Construction superintendents and supervisors
- Planning/scheduling and cost control staff
- Operations shutdown/outage coordinators
Contact : Ruchika Ratna
Email id : email@example.com