19-22 May 2010. Organized by Pegasus Consultancy (Pvt.) Ltd.
Location: Pakistan PEGASUS CONSULTANCY 2nd Floor, Business Centre, Mumtaz Hassan Road, Karachi,
Organizer: Pegasus Consultancy (Pvt.) Ltd
Tel: 0092 21 111 734 266
Fax: 0092 21 241 0723
POGEE, featuring Oil & Gas Pakistan and Power Technology Pakistan exhibitions, has established itself as the premier event catering to the Oil, Gas & Energy sectors. It serves as a convergence point for national and international companies to explore business opportunities in Pakistan.
POWER TECHNOLOGY PAKISTAN 2010
Power Technology Pakistan serves as a comprehensive showcase of latest equipment and technology related to the energy sector. It offers substantial opportunities to the local and international companies to promote their products and services to their target markets.
OIL & GAS PAKISTAN EXHIBITION 2010
Oil & Gas Pakistan is geared to be an exclusive trade exhibition, showcasing state-of-the-art equipment and machinery providing its participants with a comprehensive technical insight into the regional Oil & Gas industry.
POGEE 2009 - SHOW HIGHLIGHTS:
• 243 leading companies from the Oil, Gas & Energy sectors with dedicated pavilions for Chinese and Iranian companies
• Representation of 28 countries
• Inaugurated by Dr. Asim Hussain, former Advisor to the Prime Minister for Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Resources
• Attended by more than 10,000 trade professionals
• Actively supported by the Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Resources, Board of Investment, Mines and Minerals Development Department (Government of Sindh), Engineering Development Board, Pakistan Petroleum Dealers Association and CNG Dealers Association of Pakistan
• 5th Pakistan Oil, Gas & Energy Conference with the theme “Pakistan’s Energy Security: Prospects & Challenges” held in concurrence with the show
• Special Buyer Program in order to ensure and facilitate the participation of key decision makers at the event
• Extensive coverage by print and electronic media
For more information please contact: email@example.com