4-6 November 2010. Organized by IQPC Middle East
Location: Turkey Ankara HiltonSA Hotel, Ankara
Organizer: IQPC Middle East
Tel: 00971 4 364 2975
Fax: 00971 4 364 2975
Turkey has witnessed a rapid increase in natural gas consumption on the back of increasing economic growth and utilization of natural gas for households, agriculture and electricity usage. With many cities already enjoying piped gas distribution, there are plans in place to generate capacity to maximize the reach to other cities as well.
Natural Gas Distribution Turkey will focus on developing and managing capabilities in natural gas distribution in Turkey for use in commercial, residential, transportation and industrial purposes. It will touch upon regulatory framework, infrastructure requirements, gas supplies and financing options to meet Turkey’s energy demands.
The event will bring together industry experts from natural gas distribution companies, regulators, gas suppliers, infrastructure companies and municipalities to help you draft strategies to:
- Analyze tariff and regulatory framework strategies for an efficient natural gas distribution sector
- Ensure integrity and continuity of natural gas network through aim practices including inspection, maintenance and rehabilitation
- Carry out feasibility study to ensure cost-effective NGD network
- Effectively manage the natural gas distribution network
- Implement technical and engineering applications for distribution of natural gas
- Analyze main gas network construction and accessing challenges in remote areas
- Construct and rehabilitate ancient city roads while installing new network systems
- Combat operational challenges in distribution and transmission
- Plan efficiently for future demand and supply
To secure your place at this exclusive gathering of natural gas distribution experts and to receive a up to 20% discount, book now! simply email email@example.com, call +971 4 364 2975 or visit the website www.naturalgasdistributionturkey.com.