10-13 October 2010. Organized by LEMS Jordan.
Location: Jordan Amman
Organizer: Life Exhibition Management Solutions
Tel: 00962 79 5561740
Fax: 00962 6 5542273
Oil Field Services: Oil & Gas Companies
The MENA Oil and Gas Exhibition and Conference 2010 being the region’s leading oil and gas exhibition is the first premium opportunity that will bring together the manufacturers and suppliers of process plant and equipment for this growing industry all under one roof. It will provide an excellent platform for service providers to showcase their products and services to decision makers from leading oil and gas industry.
Whether you are a petrochemical related equipment distributor, agent, supplier, or manufacturer, the MENA oil and gas exhibition and conference is going to offer you top business opportunities at the very heart of the Middle East greatest growing market-Jordan.
Expected involvement of Services Companies in the MENA region Oil Industry (in 10 years)
1. Comprehensive seismic, geological and geographic surveys
2. Exploratory drilling of deep horizons, directional and horizontal drilling
3. Production facilities for oil and gas
4. Gas treatment and utilization
5. Water treatment facilities and desalination
6. Enhanced oil recoveries
1. Building 5 new grass roots refineries of 300 000 BPD each to cater for domestic requirement and export of petroleum products
2. Building export pipelines through Syria and Jordan, submarine lines and new terminals to export oil from the gulf
3. Storage of crude oil for at least 70Mn B
4. Gas pipelines for export to be connected to Arab Grid Gas pipeline and Nabucco
5. Building petroleum product export terminal
6. Building refineries outside Iraq
1. Building strategic storage for oil products for at least 50 Mn B
2. Building at least 2000 petrol station and shopping centers
3. Acquiring fleet of VLCC, LR1, LR2 and petroleum products carriers
4. Marketing of oil, gas and petroleum products
5. Building petrochemical, fertilizers and chemical plants
Advantages of Exhibiting:
• Classify and construct your MENA oil & gas business plan
• Decide on the right joint ventures governing structures
• Reconsider the oil & gas license rounds contracts and developments
• Value the legal requirements to implement your projects
• Learn to manage the after contract signature challenges and tasks
• Be fully briefed in the most successful strategies for MENA’s oil and gas projects
• Meet face to face with speakers and the committee through the networking sessions
• Meet with representatives of IOC’s and NOC’s
• Assemble with the latest technology in the industry
• Clarify and erect your MENA oil and gas financial plan
Jordan is considered to be one of the freest and most competitive economics in the MENA region. Its developed and modern banking sector is becoming the investment destination of choice due to its conservative bank policies that helped Jordan escape the consequences of the global financial of2009. Jordan’s economy has been growing at an annual rate of 7% for a decade and has more free trade agreements than any other Arab country.
In the 2000 competitive Industrial Performance (CIP) Index Jordan raked as the third most industrialized economy in the Middle East and North Africa after Turkey and Kuwait.
Jordan was in the upper bracket of nations scored by the CIP index.
Who should participate?
Oil and gas exploration
Marine equipment, shipbuilding & vessel services
Facilities management, fabrication & repair
Approval / testing/inspection services
Trade associations / government
Education & training
Auxiliary services / logistics/security/finance
Health, safety & environment
Pipelines operation / installation
LNG/LPG production, storage & transportation
Geosciences/geological /geophysical seismic services
Research & development
Professionals related to the field of exploration & development
Production / supply managers
Business development managers
Banker’s industry analysts
About the Conference:
The MENA Oil and Gas conference focuses on establishing an effective communication platform between the attendees and the nominated speakers who have extensive knowledge and experience in this field.
The comprehensive conference will concentrate on the key issues and bring together the major players to talk about how to overcome the challenges in the region, this will include subjects as extrusion technologies, specific requirements, logistics and many other vital issues.