03-06 August 2010. Organized by IBC Asia Pte Ltd
Location: Singapore Hilton Hotel, Singapore
Organizer: IBC Asia Pte Ltd
Tel: 0065 6835 5167
Fax: 0065 6733 5087
IBC Asia’s 3rd Annual CBM conference which will take place in Singapore is an excellent opportunity to meet all the relevant players in the CBM sector in Asia, and will focus on the latest developments and strategies to advance the commercialization of CBM.
Unconventional Resources: Coalbed Methane
The recent surge in activity from major oil and gas companies entering the CBM space in the Asia Pacific region has proven that major opportunities are present. But where does this leave the independent CBM operators? How has the CBM sector changed and what does this mean for the commercialization of CBM in Asia? Moreover, what about the shale gas boom experienced in North America? How will recent shale gas discoveries in Asia change the natural gas market landscape?
This not-to-be-missed annual event not only provides commercial and practical insights to capitalize on Asia’s CBM opportunities, but opens up the arena to explore other unconventional gas avenues, particularly shale gas.
Join us at this 3 – 6 August 2010 at Asia’s foremost CBM event for a unique opportunity to hear insights from International Oil & Gas Companies, including BP & Pertamina, Government representatives such as the Ministry of Coal India and the Ministry of Petroleum & Natural Gas India as well as top CBM operators from Asia and Australia like China United Coalbed Methane Corporation, Far East Energy Corporation, Green Dragon Gas, Great Eastern Energy Corporation, Icon Energy and more!
WHAT’S NEW FOR 2010?
- New updates on Australia, Indonesia, China & India CBM exploration & pilot projects
- Special focus dialogue on India’s CBM issues, opportunities & development
- Targeted workshops on shale gas principles & CBM commercialization advancement
- International Oil & Gas perspectives from BP & Pertamina
- The shale gas boom & the impact on Asia’s gas markets
This year’s 3rd Annual CBM conference will examine the commercial and technical realities impacting the development of CBM in Asia and how this will impact the natural gas landscape in coming years. Updates on current and future exploration and production projects and focus sessions on India, Indonesia & China’s burgeoning CBM markets, will make this a lucrative event for CBM developers, technology and equipment providers and key investors.
The 2010 conference programme also features two essential workshops that will cover key issues for the CBM industry. On 3 August 2010, join AJM Petroleum Consultants as they take you through the Pre Conference Workshop on “Diversifying your Unconventional Gas Portfolio: An Introduction to Shale Gas”. The Post Conference workshop held on 6 August 2010 shall be conducted by Oil Gas CBM Services, and will touch on “Advancing the Commercialization of CBM Assets”, examining the step by step process for developing CBM assets.
DON’T MISS OUT ON YOUR PLACE AT THIS IMPORTANT INDUSTRY GATHERING!
Companies that previously attended CBM include: China United Coalbed Methane Corporation • Arrow Energy • Blue Energy • Shell China E&P • Shell Global Solutions • Can-Elite Energy • BP Indonesia • EPHINDO • Molopo Australia • ONGC • Pertamina • Shell • TOTAL E&P China • Pacific Asia Petroleum • Petronas • Medco Energi • Perusahaan Gas Negara PGN • Ministry of Coal India • Department of Energy & Mineral Resources Indonesia • Alberta Research Council • Green Dragon Gas • Great Eastern Energy Corporation • Essar Exploration & Production • ANZ • Asian American Gas • Baring Private Equity • Central Mine Planning & Design Institute • ABB • Coal Gas Solutions • CS Gas • Eastern Star Gas • Enviro Energy • Far East Energy • Inpex Corporation • Japan Oil Gas & Metals National Corporation • Liquefied Natural Gas Ltd • PT Seamgas Indonesia • Scientific Drilling International • Sino Gas & Energy • SP Power Grid • Standard Chartered Bank • BNP Paribas • ING • Mitsubishi Corporation • PTT PLC • Petronas Carigali • Churchill Mining • GS Caltex Corporation • Sinochem Group • Societe Generale • Lucas Mitchell • Mitchell Drilling Corporation • Caterpillar • Cameron • Emerson Climate Technologies • AJ Lucas Group • Clarke Energy China • Arc Fluids & Technology • Kaltim Prima Coal • Metgasco • China Coal Information Institute • Lemigas • Bukit Asam • PTT E&P • Fortune Oil • Maxidrill Indonesia • JTC Corporation
- New CBM project updates from Australia, China, Indonesia & India
- International Oil & Gas & regulator perspectives
- CBM business & funding models for expansion
- The shale gas boom in North America & recent discoveries in Asia
- Special workshops dedicated to advancing the commercialization of CBM assets & shale gas principles & evaluation
THEMES TO BE DISCUSSED INCLUDE:
- Clarifying regulatory uncertainty & updates from the Ministry of Petroleum & Natural Gas India, Ministry of Coal India, China United Coalbed Methane Corporation & Pertamina
- Strategic CBM business & funding models for expansion including M&A activity
- An international oil and gas corporation’s perspective from BP
- Asia CBM exploration & pilot project updates
- Diversifying your unconventional gas portfolio including shale gas developments
Visit the 3rd Annual Coalbed Methane (CBM) website at www.cbmconference for more information on the expert speaker line-up and full conference agenda.
Ms Eileen David
IBC Asia (S) Pte Ltd
Tel: +65 – 6835 5167 / +65 – 6732 1970
Fax: +65 – 6733 5087