19-22 April 2010. Organized Global Pacific & Partners
Location: Singapore Ballroom 2 Orchard Hotel 442 Orchard Road, 238879 Singapore
Organizer: Global Pacific & Partners
Tel: 0044 20 7434 9944
Fax: 0044 20 7439 8975
Our 15th Annual Asia Oil Week 2010 will take place in April 2010 and will have an intensive high-level Program of Asia's and the world's leading Speakers, and is the key upstream management event in and on Asia and Australasia, with numerous senior executives attending annually.
The 15th Annual Asia Upstream Conference 2010 (21 + 22 April) focuses on upstream Asian oil, gas-LNG and the region's exploration and development future, and looks forward at the coming decade across the Asian onshore and offshore, providing perspectives from Companies, Governments and National Oil Companies. The Conference reviews diverse upstream ventures, acreage opportunities, changing corporate strategies of Super-Majors and Independents, National Oil Companies and Government, investments, oil and energy finance, and the service and supply industry.
The 19th Asian Petroleum: Strategy Briefing 2010 (20 April) provides an in-depth examination of the upstream oil and gas-LNG strategies in exploration and development in Asia, and the strategies of key players, Governments and National Oil Companies, Licensing Agencies. Presentations are by Dr Duncan Clarke (Chairman & CEO, Global Pacific & Partners) in an intensive and interactive forum, providing a seasoned diagnosis based on 30 years upstream Advisory Practice in Asia and on Six Continents.
Raise your profile across Asia by being a Sponsor or Exhibitor at our 15th Asia Oil Week 2010.
• Asian Upstream Landscapes
• Key Influences In Asia-World
• Giant Oil States & Mature Exploration Zones
• Asian Outlook, Oil Risks, Threats & Future
• Inter-State Projects & Hydrocarbon Drivers
• Licensing Rounds, Acreage & Asset Markets
• Leading Corporate Players & Future Outlook
• Regional & Worldwide Independents In Asia
• Growth & Regional Investment
• Joint Ventures in Asian Oil/Gas
• National Oil Companies: Strategy & Growth
• Building Portfolio through Acquisition & Joint Ventures
• Domestic/Foreign E&P
• Gas Industry Prospects & Asian Gas Markets
• Building In LNG & Methanol
• Governments & Future Upstream Direction
Confirmed Speakers Include
• Michael G. Cousins, Vice President, Asia Pacific & Middle East, ExxonMobil
• Audie Setters, Vice President & General Manager, Business Development, Chevron
• W. Douglas Baxter, Vice President, Business Development, Asia Pacific, Marathon International Petroleum Asia
• Peter Grant, International Exploration Manager, Woodside
• Shri VK Dewangan, Director of Exploration, Ministry of Petroleum & Natural Gas, India
• Rui Soares, Director, Exploration & Production, Autoridade Nacional do Petroleo, Timor Leste
• Clovis T Tupas, Vice President & General Manager, operations, PNOC Alternative Fuels Corporation
• Mortuza Ahmad Faruque, Managing Director, BAPEX
• Dr Duncan Clarke, Chairman & CEO, Global Pacific & Partners
• Doug de Filippi, Managing Director, International, Scotia Waterous
• Phil Mulacek, CEO & Chairman, InterOil
• Lukman Mahfoedz, Corporate Project Director, PT Medco Energi Internasional Tbk
• John Mebberson, General Manager, Exploration, Roc Oil
• Jurgen Hendrich, Managing Director & CEO, MEO Australia
• Peter Botten, Managing Director, Oil Search
• Yogendra Modi, Chairman & CEO, Great Eastern Energy Corporation (GEECL)
• Stephen Mitchell, Managing Director, Molopo Australia
• Randeep Grewal, Chairman & CEO, Green Dragon Gas (Greka)
• Alan Charuk, President & CEO, CBM Asia Development Corporation
• Robin Allan, Director, Asia, Premier Oil
• Gary Christenson, CEO & Chairman, Black Gold Energy
• James Menzies, CEO, Salamander Energy
• Richard Lorentz, Director, Business Development, KrisEnergy, Singapore
• Ian Cross, Managing Director, Moyes & Co.
• Jon Pattillo, Head of Exploration, Nido Petroleum
• Alex Parks, CEO, Mosaic Oil
• Alan Fernie, Exploration Manager, Horizon Oil
Registration Fees: Conference Fee: USD 1,750 Briefing Fee: USD 1,495 Combined Fee: USD 2,750
Registration received before 1 March receive a 25% pre-registration discount.
Right of Admission. Fees exclude Travel and Accommodation.