16-17 September 2010. Orgnaized by Noppen Shanghai Co., Ltd
Location: China Shanghai
Organizer: Noppen Co. Ltd
Tel: 0086 21 6085 1000
Fax: 0086 21 6192 1908
High demand for ocean engineering equipment in China has lead to strong investment in the domestic offshore market. After 2010, the demand for offshore ocean engineering equipment in China will be more than 45 billion U.S. dollars, accounting for over 10% of global growth. As a key facility of offshore oil and gas exploration and due to continual market expansion, investment in FPSO in 2013 is expected to reach 23 billion U.S. dollars. In the next five years, China will develop up to 30 oilfields which will need more than 10 new and modified FPSOs.
Offshore Construction: FPSO Vessels and Equipment
The China FPSO Summit 2010 will focus on the state of global ocean engineering and FPSO practices and examine Chinese oil & gas exploration and production trends. Major oil companies, shipyards, shipbuilding companies, heavy industry companies and ocean engineering companies across China will come together to discuss the development of the most advanced technology and aim to find the best solution providers.
Topics to be addressed:
• Government Policy and Market Outlook
• Chinese Ocean Engineering Bases Expansion and Upgrade
• FPSO Technology Showcase
• Global Case Studies and Best Practices
• Future Trends of FPSO Construction
• Dynamic Positioning System: Effect on the Development of Safer Operations in Oilfields
Exclusive Opportunities Available!
At the China FPSO Summit 2010 you will meet face-to-face with key buyers actively seeking technological solutions for their existing and future projects.
• Meet pre-qualified industry leaders
• Increase your brand recognition within the Chinese marketplace
• Create new partnerships and alliances
• Develop relationships through new networking opportunities
• Showcase new technologies and applications to a targeted audience of decision makers
Noppen China's most exclusive conference producer
Noppen, with its European and Chinese background, provides value to business executives from around the world by delivering know-how, skills and specialized insights into market demands and industry trends. We offer our delegates a corridor of leading management and professional information; decision makers repeatedly attend Noppen events for the content as well as for the unparalleled networking and business development opportunities.
For more information please contact:
Catriona Scanlon, Communications Manager
T: +86 21 6085 1000 - F: +86 21 6192 1908