14-16 September 2010. Organized by Terrapinn Pte Ltd.
Location: Azerbaijan Hyatt Regency Baku, 1 Bakikhanov, AZ1065, Baku
Organizer: Terrapinn Pte Ltd
Tel: 0044 0 20 7092 1245
Fax: 0044 0 20 7242 1508
Strategy, opportunity and investment in Caspian gas for producers, buyers, pipeline consortia and their partners
Gas Infrastructure World Caspian will provide you with a comprehensive picture of tomorrow’s markets: the players, risks and opportunities.
- Meet with the major pipelines, governments and gas producers and buyers from across the Caspian.
- Ensure business success by pinpointing the investment opportunities in the Caspian.
- Pipeline production: from Nabucco to South Stream, expanding capacity to meet global demands.
2010 key speakers include:
- Alexandre Khetaguri, Minister of Energy, Georgia
- Ross Stobie, Senior Advisor to the CEO, KazMunaiGas
- Jeremy Ellis, Head of Business Development, RWE Supply & Trading
- Werner Auli, Member of the Executive Board, OMV
- Steve Campbell, President, TransOcean Gas
- Alasdair Cook, Vice President Shah Deniz Developments, BP Azerbaijan
- Philippe Hochart, Vice President, Caspian, Iran, GDF Suez
- Mark Rollins, Senior Vice President, Central Asia & President, BG Kazakhstan
- Kjetil Tungland, Managing Director, Trans Adriatic Pipeline
- Lu Gongxun, General Director, CNPC Turkmenistan
Please visit the website for full programme and speaker details. www.terrapinn.com/2010/gascaspian
Hyatt Regency Baku, 1 Bakikhanov, AZ1065, Baku, Azerbaijan 1065
Tel: +994 12 496 1234, Fax: +994 12 496 1235, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Senior Marketing Manager
tel: +44 (0)20 7092 1245
fax: +44 (0)20 7242 1508