23-25 January 2012. Organized by SPE - UAE
Location: United Arab Emirates Abu Dhabi
Organizer: Society of Petroleum Engineers SPE
Tel: 00971 0 4 457 5800
Fax: 00971 0 4 457 3164
The third edition of Unconventional Gas Conference and Exhibition (UGAS) organised by the Society of Petroleum Engineers (SPE) in the Middle East will be held on 23-25 March 2012 in Abu Dhabi, UAE. The event will tackle industry-standard levels of technology and their limitations with regards to harvesting “unconventional gas” resources and will focus on the on latest forefront technology of unconventional gas. UGAS will also shed light on the importance of these natural gas resources that were historically overlooked in search of more economical, conventional reserves.
With this year’s theme Unlocking Unconventional Gas: New Energy in the Middle East, the event is currently Calling for Papers on any of the following categories before 15 August 2011:
• Economy of Scale and Commercialisation
• Exploration and Appraisal
• Formation Evaluation and Petrophysics of Tight Sand
• Development and Production
• HSE Challenges
• Water Management and Footprint Reduction
• Technology Challenges and Emerging Solutions
• Drilling and Completion
• Shale Gas
• Sour Gas
• Case Studies
By submitting a paper proposal for consideration by the committee, you have the opportunity to:
• Present your latest technical achievements to your peers at 2012 UGAS
• Be part of an outstanding technical programme dedicated to the theme “Unlocking Unconventional Gas: New Energy in the Middle East”
• Have your paper included in the conference proceedings and in the multi-society library, OnePetro
• Submit your paper for consideration in one of SPE's peer-reviewed technical journals
• Raise your company’s technical profile at a worldwide renowned event
To submit your paper proposal, visit the event website.
UGAS sponsors include Baker Hughes and Halliburton as platinum sponsors, Packers Plus as gold sponsor, and Schlumberger as welcome reception sponsor.
For sponsorship and exhibitor opportunities, please contact Sween Rajan, Sponsorship and Exhibits Specialist at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information about the event, please visit www.spe.org/events/ugas.
Organiser: Society of Petroleum Engineers (SPE)