23-26 April 2012. Organized by IBC Asia Pte Ltd
Location: Singapore Resorts World Sentosa
Organizer: IBC Asia Pte Ltd
Tel: 0065 650 82458
Fax: 0065 650 82408
The 3rd Annual FPSO Summit is an international industry gathering and conference taking place in Singapore on the 23 - 26 April 2012, and will attract 150+ senior executives from exploration and production companies, FPSO owners and operators, shipyards and EPCs to discuss the latest FPSO project opportunities in the region.
Offshore Construction: FPSO Vessels and Equipment
Meet the decision makers of huge-value projects at the 3rd Annual FPSO Summit, along with an unparalleled line-up of speakers comprised of the top FPSO owners, field owners and project partners in the industry, representing the biggest and most exciting in FPSO projects across Southeast Asia, Europe and the rest of the world.
Not only will you hear from a cross-section of the world’s top FPSO owners, but the oil exploration companies commissioning the vessels, as well as the ship builders constructing them.
Discover the latest in the FPSO space's commercial opportunities and new developments, benefit from a stellar line-up of FPSO owners presenting their case studies, and mix with senior figures in the industry while discovering new technologies.
Co-located with the 4th Annual Offshore Support Vessels and the 4th Annual Offshore Drilling Rigs conferences, the 3rd Annual FPSO Summit will ensure you are at the forefront of growth in offshore field development and able to capitalize on the market opportunities for FPSOs from existing and new projects.
The 3rd Annual FPSO Summit is held in conjunction with Singapore Maritime Week 2012 - the leading maritime event in Singapore, which is driven by the Maritime and Port Authority of Singapore (MPA).
Visit the website at www.fpsoconference.com for more information on the expert speaker line-up and full conference agenda.
FEATURING TOP FPSO OWNERS & FIELD DEVELOPERS, INCLUDING:
- Antonio Cailao, President & CEO, Philippines National Oil Company (PNOC), Philippines
- Hassan Basma, CEO, Bumi Armada, Malaysia
- Ivan Replumaz, Managing Director, SBM Malaysia, Malaysia
- Philip EysteinFjeld, CEO, Flex LNG, Singapore
- Jon Dunstan, Chief Operating Officer, EMAS Production, Singapore
- Jon Myran, Executive Vice President – Fleet Operations, BW Offshore, Norway
- Arild Hellem, Vice President & Engineering Manager, Aker Floating Production, Norway
- Eng Yew Chan, Chief Financial Officer, EMAS Production, Singapore
- Torger Rod, Director – Shtokman Offshore Project, Shtokman Development AG, Russia
- Olusegun Fowode, Deputy Manager – New Projects, Nigerian Agip Exploration, Nigeria
- Steve Jacobs, General Manager, Genting Oil Natuna, Indonesia
- Sampe L. Purba, Chief Legal Counsel, BP Migas, Indonesia
- Kazuo Watanabe, Group Manager & Senior Project Manager, IHI Marine United Inc, Japan
- Xiao Ming Tan, Lead Structural Engineer, MODEC, Singapore
- Andrea Galter, Senior Naval Architect, Maersk FPSOs, Norway
- Adam Nasir, General Manager – Commercial, MISC Bhd, Malaysia
TOP TEN REASONS TO ATTEND FPSO 2012:
- 25+ speakers; 150+ attendees!
- 15+ FPSO owner and field operator case studies
- Zoom in on the hottest offshore exploration and production markets
- Project showcases on the latest production ships – Arctic & LNG FPSOs
- FPSO finance highlights – interactive panels and financier case studies
- Partnering and contracting for FPSOs – minimize projects risks
- Design and technology insights from international FPSO owners
- FPSO buyside panel discussions and E&P dialogues
- Offshore exhibition providing the latest in technology and solutions
- Shared networking across 3 key co-located offshore events
HEAR WHAT PAST ATTENDEES HAVE TO SAY ABOUT OUR FPSO EVENT:
- “The most beneficial aspect of attending this conference was the networking. It was a chance to meet with all the relevant players in the FPSO value chain” - HANS MATTSSON, GENERAL MANAGER-FEED TEAM, SIEMENS
- “FPSO 2011 addressed the key challenges facing the sector today such as increasing costs, project delivery challenges and the need for early alignment of all stakeholders. It provided an excellent platform for discussion” - JHONSON GANA, PROJECT DIRECTOR, HESS OIL & GAS
- “FPSO 2011 was a very well organized conference with excellent market updates, the right level of speakers and great networking with key Oil and Gas Companies, FPSO operators, Shipyards and Contractors” - MADS HJELMELAND, REGIONAL MANAGER ASIA PACIFIC, FRAMO ENGINEERING
- “FPSO 2011 provided high quality speakers, detailed technical and commercial knowledge and insight on FPSO new builds, conversions, availability, operations and client expectations and requirements” - KHAIRUL HAFIZI, MARINE EXECUTIVE, TECHNICAL SERVICES DEPARTMENT, PETRONAS MARITIME SERVICES
AN OFFICIAL EVENT HELD IN CONJUNCTION WITH SINGAPORE MARITIME WEEK 2012
Singapore Maritime Week (SMW) is the leading maritime event in Singapore. Driven by the Maritime and Port Authority of Singapore (MPA), SMW gathers the international maritime community in Singapore for a week of conferences, dialogues, exhibitions and social events in celebration of all things maritime. The range of activities and events organised by MPA, the industry, and research and educational institutions, as well as the cosmopolitan profile of participants, reflect the vibrancy and diversity of Singapore as a major international maritime centre.
SMW has grown in size and significance since the inaugural event in 2006, and is attracting more participants and event organisers from around the world. Participants can experience something new every year, as activities are added to the line-up, and as eminent speakers share their insights and participate in dialogues on topical maritime issues. This dynamism and the good range of issues discussed during SMW are major draws for maritime decision-makers, as are the many business networking platforms. This is why Singapore Maritime Week is all about PEOPLE, IDEAS and OPPORTUNITIES for the maritime community.
For more information do visit the official website www.smw.sg
Ms Eileen David
IBC Asia (S) Pte Ltd
Tel: +65 – 6508 2458 / +65 – 6508 2400
Fax: +65 – 6508 2408