28 March 2013, organized by TOPCO Events
Location: China Beijing
Organizer: The Oriental Pro-Energy Consulting Organization (Topco)
Tel: 00 86-10-5863-4346
The high-growth potential of China Small-mid Scale LNG market offers huge opportunities for global players in the LNG value chain. China is now seeing a robust boom in small-mid scale LNG projects as positive economics have prompted more investors to venture into the area in order to supply the clean fuel to smaller towns and cities.
Gas Processing: LNG Processing
Topco is pleased to announce to jointly present the China Small-Mid Scale LNG World Forum (SMLNG 2013) with WorleyParsons on 28 March 2013. It’s the first ever event organized by WorleyParsons & Topco, supported by authorities concerned of NDRC, China National Energy Administration, Ministry of Land and Resources and CNOOC Energy and Technology Services (CETS), Shaanxi Gas Design Institute, China Huanqiu Contracting & Engineering Corp., TGE, Linde and etc.
With expert line-up discussion focusing On small-Mid Scale LNG policies, economics, markets, technologies and logistics, SMLNG 2013 will provide insights into everything you have always wanted to know about small-mid LNG development. It will be using case studies about major small-mid scale LNG operators, plants, storages, carriers, transportation & technology providers across the world to commercializing an integrated Small & Mid-Scale LNG value chain under China’s specific market situation.
What Make SMLNG 2013 A Must--attend Event Unique – Meet the active players including owners, venders, traders, solution providers, contractors and regulators – all at one event.
- Pre-event: Steering Committee + Executive Interview + Advertisement + Attendee List Sharing
- At the Event: Keynote Presentation + Panel Discussion + Case Study + Exhibition + Q & A + Con-current Shaletech Forum + Launch Event
- Post-event: LNG Plant Visit (with invitation-only)
In SMLNG 2013
- NDRC, National Energy Administration and Ministry of Land and Resources to Give Speeches
- PFC to Address Keynote Speech on Outlook for China’s Gas Market and Opportunities for Overseas Investors
- CNOOC Energy and Technology Services to Share Case study of The First Small-Mid Scale LNG Carrier in China
- CNPC to Address Speech on The Variation Trend & Development Potential of LNG Market
- HQC to Address Speech of Technology of LNG and Its Industrialized Application
- Worleyparsons to Speak on the Modular Design of Small-Mid Scale LNG Facility
- Shaanxi Gas Design Institute to Address Speech on Design Standards & Development Prospect of LNG Plants
- Linde to Share the Experience of the new Technical Management on Small-mid LNG Project
Besides, SMLNG 2013 operates a specific session of Valve technical communication for many related companies. Fangzheng Valve Group will give a speech named Study on Sealing Performance of Cryogenic Ball Valve, SANBORA will share the topic of How Valve Industry Provide a Whole System Solution for Small-Mid Scale LNG Project.
Till now, SMLNG 2013 has attracted almost 200 delegates from Government officials, Owners, EPC & Designers, Technology, Equipment and Service Suppliers and etc. Con-current with a technical exhibition and Launch Event of “China Small-Mid Scale LNG Projects Map”, SMLNG 2013 will review the potential solution providers for on-going and upcoming LNG projects in China. Moreover, the concurrent event of ShaleTech China 2013 also attracts almost 100 industry players in the field of unconventional gas around the world.
For more details, please contact the organizing committee via Tel: +86-10-58634346 and Email: email@example.com