25-26 September 2013, Orgainzed by Global Industry Connects Consultancy (GICC)
Location: China Beijing
Organizer: Global Industry Connects Consultancy (GICC)
With the support and suggestion of CNPC,Sinopec ,CNOOC and Shanxi Provincial CBM Association, GICC will organize the 4th
China Unconventional Oil&Gas Summit and Exhibition in Beijing Novotel Xin Qiao Hotel, China during 25th-
26th,September,2013. Based on the great successes of our 1st annual UOG summit 2011(www.gicc.org.cn/ug2011/),2nd UOG Summit
2012 (www.gicc.org.cn/ug2012/),and the 3rd UOG summit (www.gicc.org.cn/ug2013/), we are expecting more than 25 speakers,20
sponsors and 200 delegates from both China and Overseas in our 4th UOG summit 2013. We believe our UOG Events will be the
best platform for you to learn about the unconventional oil&gas market and policy of China, communicate and do networking
with china unconventional oil&gas players and develop your business in China.
Exclusive HIGHLIGHTS: the leading event for China’s fastest-growing unconventional oil&gas sector
Meet both China National Oil Companies, International Oil Companies and China Provincial Energy Companies in September in
- 2 day summit + 25 famous speakers+20 Sponsors+200 delegates from both china and overseas.
- Deeply analyze the enterprise development strategy under the background of ?the 12th five-year plan of coalbed methane‘s
development and utilization” and “China Shale Gas Development Plan” and hear first-hand information about China Shale Gas
Block Auction Progress and the 3rd round of China Shale Gas Block Auction.
- Tracking progress of China’s large-scale coal seam gas, shale gas, tight gas and shale oil projects.
- Exploring the forefront of leading-edge technologies in unconventional gas industry.
- Branding and Marketing campaign to drive sales and promote business in China.