4-6 June 2014, Organized by Equip Global Pte Ltd
Location: Ghana Accra
Organizer: Equip Global Pte Ltd
Tel: +65 63760908
Fax: +65 63760907
Floating LNG (FLNG) concepts have been identified as a promising development option for offshore gas fields, particularly for small-medium size reserves in Africa. Particularly, the offshore West & East African region is known to hold large numbers of such “stranded” gas deposits and is considered a region with huge potential for FLNG facilities. Various African nations have already committed or are seriously looking at the prospects of deploying and investing in FLNG facilities.
Gas Processing: LNG Processing
FLNG Africa Summit 2014, will feature African government officials, oil & gas companies, FLNG & FPSO operators, shipyards and LNG off takers sharing their perspectives about the FLNG market in Africa and will provide operator led, in-depth analysis of the current challenges and issues linked to the investment and deployment of FLNG in Africa.
Top 7 Benefits of Attending:
- Strategic Dialogue with Africa’s largest oil & gas companies, vessel owners and government energy officials on project updates and future projects in pipeline
- A no nonsense assessment of the current level of FLNG development in Africa – what needs to be done to make the leap from theory to practice
- LNG/FLNG economics – assessing the commercial viability and project costs for FLNG projects
- Latest technologies, concepts and technical issues of FLNG – containment, mooring, transfer, offshore liquefaction, regasification and Topside-Hull integration
- Small vs. large scale floating LNG – project case studies, ROIs and assessing pros and cons
- Assessing key financing and legal considerations for floating LNG
- Risk Management for FLNG projects
Featured African FLNG News & Projects at the 2014 Summit
- ENI & Shell considers FLNG project in Mozambique
- Tanzania is tipped for floating LNG solutions for the development of giant offshore gas discoveries
- Ghana plans FLNG off Atlantic Coast
- Equatorial Guinea is looking to be the first country in Africa to have a FLNG storage facility with planned capacity of 2.5 million tonnes a year
- Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation is exploring offshore gas resources with FLNG Vessel
Who will you meet
African Government & Energy Ministry Officials +
Directors, Heads, Managers of:
- LNG Business Unit
- FLNG Strategy
- FLNG/LNG Commercial
- FLNG/LNG Operations and Technical Services
- FLNG/LNG Projects
- Onshore Technology
- Gas Exploration & Production
Sponsorship & Exhibition Opportunities
Unlike the visitors at trade shows and exhibitions, conference delegates are qualified decision makers with proven budget control. You’ll be meeting and doing business with select groups who have chosen to invest their money and, more importantly, their time to address the specific challenges in the agenda.
We guarantee that you’ll be making contacts with decision makers and influencers responsible for purchasing decisions. Our delegates are people who have come looking for solutions, and sponsoring puts you on a platform to demonstrate your expertise and win their business.
In aligning yourself with the experts speaking at the summit, you will be able to demonstrate how your solutions overcome the obstacles faced by your clients. You will also be able to display how you can deliver cost-effective, highly efficient products and services that have made a real impact on their budgetary and scheduling constraints, while enabling them to ensure their FLNG operations remain unaffected. FLNG Africa Summit 2014 is the region’s leading forum dedicated to FLNG & LNG professionals. In addition to uncovering the best project opportunities, these decision makers will be evaluating products and services to shortlist potential solution providers.
Do you have a product or service that our senior decision-makers and key influencers need? Can you afford to miss out on this unique opportunity to profile your business?
Email us at email@example.com for the limited sponsorship & exhibition opportunities we have available at the FLNG Africa Summit 2014