16-19 September 2014, Organized by Quest Event Ltd
Location: Australia Sydney
Organizer: Quest Event Ltd
Tel: +61 2 9977 0565
Fax: +61 2 9977 0567
Quest Events is proud to be once again working with industry expert Keith Orchison to bring you the 3rd Annual Eastern Australia’s Energy Markets Outlook 2014 being held from 16 – 19 September in Sydney. In 2014 the conference will once again bring together local and international thought leaders from the length of the energy supply chain to explore the raft of issues currently facing east coast energy markets, in an informative and interactive manner.
With a review of the RET, a new Energy White Paper due and an increasing urgency to address falling demand, 2014 is shaping up to be one of the most significant years in the history of the NEM and will have serious and lasting impacts on the future dynamics of our energy markets. It is critical that all stakeholders come together to address, discuss and prepare for the raft of changes expected to affect every east-coast energy market participant.
Benefits of attending:
- Examine the key challenges facing the length of the energy supply chain
- Analyse the implications of changing clean energy policies for all stakeholders
- Assess various scenarios that could unfold in energy markets in the medium term
- Understand the likely domestic gas price and supply conditions as Queensland LNG comes online
- Discuss the policy decisions that need to be made at a state and federal level to ensure a secure and affordable energy supply
- Meet and network with the leaders of Australia’s energy industry