5-7 May 2015, Organized by Fleming Gulf FZ LLC
Location: United Arab Emirates Abu Dhabi
Organizer: Fleming Gulf FZ LLC
Tel: 971 - 4609 - 1570
To safeguard and promote the health of workers remains the prime concern of every orgainzation across the globe. Middle East is witnessing rapid development with huge investments being made in large scale industries and infrastructure to recognise issues with job hazards, lack of knowledge about safe work practices and other preventive measures.
Health, Safety and Environment: Environment Management, Consultancy
The 4th Middle East OHS Strategy Forum, recognises the need of strengthening occupational health & safety programs in organisations. With the theme - Sustaining Operational Performance with Better Safety Culture, the forum scheduled to take place on the 5 to 7 May 2015 in Abu Dhabi will try to contribute to the goal of reducing occupational risk of injury and disease by developing a positive safety and health culture.
The major highlights of the forum are:
- Assessing the provision of occupational health services in Middle East
- Addressing the issue of industrial hygiene lapse
- Creating and sustaining a culture of "HSE Through Design" in your organization
- Analytical techniques to support disaster response planning
- OELs - Are we really protecting the health of workers
- Creating a competent workforce
- Workshops focussing on Fatigue Management and Behaviour Based Safety