14-15 March 2016, Organized by BGS Group LLC
Location: United Kingdom London
Organizer: BGS Group LLC
Tel: +44 (0)20 3769 3392
Fax: +44 (0) 20 7222 6883
The International LNG Congress will take place in London on 14-15th of March, 2016. The importance of LNG in gas market can't be overestimated. It offers an opportunity to diversify energy supplies and is seen as an alternative fuel. Thus, the key aspects for discussion are as follows:
Gas Processing: LNG Processing
- Geopolitical impact of LNG;
- Small scale LNG;
- LNG usage as a fuel;
- LNG value chain;
- LNG Shipbuilding and shipping innovations.
The closed-door environment event will bring together 200+ decision makers who are interested in the future trends and the latest technologies and innovations of LNG industry and are oriented on strengthening cooperation and mutual benefit.
Among the key-note speakers are:
- Mr. Guy Broggi, Senior LNG Advisor at Total;
- Mrs. Karrie Trauth, Technical Shipping Manager at Shell;
- Mr. Langtry Meyer, COO at Texas LNG;
- Mr. Ajay Kumar, Chairman at Fox Petroleum Limited;
- Mr. David Graebe, Head of Gas for Transport, GAZPROM Germania;
- Mr. Masaki Ohtsu, Associate Director at Mitsui Engineering & Shipbuilding Co. and others.
We are looking forward to seeing you on the Congress in London!