10-11 November 2016, Organized by Spintelligent
Location: Cameroon Yaounde
Tel: +27 21 700 3510
Fax: +27 21 700 3501
WHAT IS IPAD CAMEROON ENERGY INFRASTRUCTURE 2016?
Financials and Investment: Investment
iPAD Cameroon Energy Infrastructure Forum provides a solid and transparent platform, gathering investors and financial institutions, and could support the government and raise Cameroon on the international arena, showcasing the tremendous capacity of the industry and public sector to develop a sustainable local economy.
With the support of high-level presentations, case studies, growth strategies and analysis of the market trends, iPAD Cameroon Energy Infrastructure Forum will become a tool to achieve the status of an emerging country by 2035.
WHY YOU SHOULD ATTEND?
- Meet and network with key role players in the Cameroon Energy sector from the private and public sectors.
- Understand the new government’s plans on implementation of regulations and policies involved in investing.
- Access available sources of finance.
- Optimise your presence in an industry set to grow.
- Share experiences and voice your perspectives to government.
CRUCIAL TOPICS DISCUSSED AT IPAD CAMEROON ENERGY INFRASTRUCTURE 2016
- Understand Cameroon’s legal and taxation aspects
- Integration of renewables – hydro and solar to be the next pillars
- Gas to power: Africa’s Holy Grail?
- Energy Efficiency – game changer for a better power supply?
- Smart grid and off grid solutions – how do you ensure efficient T&D?
- Energy storage for reliable power supply in Africa
Download the full conference programme HERE
Link HERE to http://www.ipad-cameroon.com/Requests/Brochure/26145
Register for the two-day conference HERE
Link HERE to http://www.ipad-cameroon.com/Registrations/Step2Single/26137