24-25 May 2018, Organized by Euro Petroleum Consultants Ltd (EPC)
Location: Czech Republic Prague
Organizer: Euro Petroleum Consultants Ltd (EPC)
Tel: +971 (0)4 421 4642
In the last 16 years BBTC has established itself as the most important event on Residue Upgrading in the Industry.
Held in Prague between on 24-25 May 2018, BBTC 2018 will examine the opportunities for residue upgrading in a volatile crude oil environment and presented the latest technology innovations and strategies to ensure that refiners will meet demand & remain competitive.
Besides the traditionally strong technical programme, this year’s BBTC will feature more discussions, extended Q&A sessions and more networking opportunities.
- Market Overview & Trends – increasing conversion & complexity to meet demand & remain competitive.
- Impact of IMO Marpol VI Regulations - challenges, solutions, refining & shipping industry cooperation
- Residue Upgrading Innovation & Technologies: focus on thermal, ebullated bed & slurry hydrocracking technologies
- Current & Future Projects: case studies, best practices, CAPEX optimisation & efficient project management & execution
- Innovations in Tools & Equipment: specialised instrumentation & heat exchange equipment, efficient bob equipment clean-out techniques
BBTC 2018 is part of the International Downstream Week 2018, including also the IDTC 2018 – International Downstream Technology Conference (22-23 May 2018).