25-26 April 2006, organized by Centre for Management Technology
Location: Singapore Marina Mandarin Hotel
Organizer: Centre for Management Technology (CMT)
"Is the current price sustainable?"
Today, natural gas is the fastest growing energy source. Not only has prices of LNG reached its all time high, this growth has boosted the number of investment opportunities, pipeline and upstream exploration projects.
Join us at CMT's 11th Asia Natural Gas Markets as we bring together influential panel of producers, importers and experts to discuss with you on the latest and trends in the natural gas market.
Key issues discussed include:
· Latest updates of the natural gas production outlook
· Preview of the Asia's pipeline projects
· Assessment of the global availability of natural gas and meeting Asia's demand
· Impact of LNG on the power and utilities markets
· Changes in LNG contracts' terms and financing considerations
Gas Processing: LNG Processing