26-27 April 2010. Organized by IBC Asia Pte Ltd
Location: Singapore Grand Copthorne Waterfront
Organizer: IBC Asia Pte Ltd
Tel: 0065 6835 5167
Fax: 0065 6733 5087
IBC Asia’s 2nd Annual Offshore Support Vessels Asia-Pacific conference will take place on the 26 - 27 April in Singapore at the Grand Copthorne Waterfront. It is the only event in Asia to analyze and discuss commercial trends, new-build orders and the supply and demand scenario for OSVs and the offshore sector.
Offshore Construction: FPSO Vessels and Equipment
OSVs, the workhorses of the sea, provide vital support for exploration projects, including towing services, carrying project materials and crew to offshore fields, emergency response, providing diving/ROV support and installing pipelines and cables. Last year, as oil prices fell, charter rates of OSVs went down by 50-60%. Industry analysts predict oil prices to rise in coming months, as economies worldwide steady, but will this lead to more E&P investment? With more OSVs being completed in shipyards this year, there is uncertainty and speculation if so many vessels are needed.
The 2nd Annual Offshore Support Vessels Asia-Pacific conference will illustrate commercial trends and bring market projections to the foreground. Renowned speakers will evaluate the changing demand for OSVs in relation to rig activity, oil prices, spot market rates and long-term charters. Updates on future oil and gas projects and focus sessions on the growing offshore markets of India, South-East Asia, Australia and the Middle East will make this a lucrative event for ship owners and offshore specialists.
Lively panel discussions and in-depth presentations on recent shipyard orders, deliveries, cancellations, vessel refurbishment prospects, deepwater challenges and project support requirements will be relevant to industry decision-makers. There will also be detailed sessions covering market trends in specific OSV segments, including multi-purpose, PSV and subsea vessels.
Meet and hear from 22 senior industry speakers from Topaz Energy & Marine, Greatship, Havila Shipping, Drydocks World, Swire Pacific Offshore, Mermaid Marine, Kencana Petroleum, Seadrill, Nam Cheong Dockyard, BIMCO, Go Offshore, Bureau Veritas, Deep Sea Supply, DNV and many more.
This year, Holman Fenwick Willan will also be presenting the Post Conference Masterclass on the 28 April 2010 (9am – 5pm), which will cover a key issue for the OSV industry: “Offshore Chartering, Construction, Services and Insurance Agreements”.
- CEO panel discussing market challenges and opportunities and 8 presentations for top executives
- Examine growth in the OSV sector by assessing charter rates, rig demand, vessel orders and upcoming E&P projects
- Review regional and global demand for different offshore vessel types
- Strategies to secure long-term contracts in key offshore growth regions
- Discover commercial trends and strategic plans for succeeding in tough economic times
- Evaluate deepwater opportunities for modern tonnage on the market
WHAT’S NEW IN 2010?
- Strong focus on market projections in shaky economic conditions
- CEO panel discussion featuring the leading minds in the OSV sector
- Examine OSV orders, delays and cancellations – understand short and long-term implications
- Greater emphasis on chartering agreements and SUPPLYTIME
- Specific presentations on regional growth in India, South-East Asia, Australia the Middle East and emerging International opportunities
- Government Agencies
- Vessel Owners and Operators
- Oil & Gas Companies
- Shipyards & Shipbuilders
- Naval Architects
- Class Societies
- Engineering & Technology Companies
- Ship Brokers
- Insurance Companies
- Law Firms
- Equipment and Service Providers
The 2nd Annual Offshore Support Vessels Asia-Pacific conference is officially part of the 5th Annual Singapore Maritime Week (25 - 30 April 2010), bringing together seminars, exhibitions, industry award dinners and the Singapore Maritime Lecture in celebration of all things maritime. Driven by the Maritime and Port Authority of Singapore (MPA), the week features regional and international industry experts, reflecting the vibrancy and diversity of Singapore as a major international maritime centre and presenting numerous networking opportunities for participants. For more information on Singapore Maritime Week, please visit the website at www.smw.sg.
Visit the 2nd Annual Offshore Support Vessels Asia-Pacific website at www.osvconference.com for more information on the expert speaker line-up and full conference agenda.
Ms Eileen David
IBC Asia (S) Pte Ltd
Tel: +65 – 6835 5167 / +65 – 6732 1970
Fax: +65 – 6733 5087