Instrument Engineer/Production Engineer
This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
Experience: 5 years
Relocation: Yes - Internationally
To be one of the best high-level Professionals in my chosen career.
„X 2002 National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) Warri Refinery & Petrochemical Company (WRPC), Ekpan, Warri-Delta State. Instrumentation Engineering Department-Work Area
- Installation and Maintenance of Transmitter, DCS control room operation.
- Maintenance of Level Controller
- Installation of Pressure Gauge
- Calibration of pressure regulator, Transmitter,
- Maintenance of Control Valves.
„X 2003 Shell Petroleum Development Company Port Harcourt.
- Maintenance and repairs of Pressure Transmitter, Level Transmitter
- Calibration of Pressure regulator, Transmitter, Maintenance of Level Controller
- DCS control room operation, Operation of gas compressor,
- FPSO operation, Installation and Maintenance of Transmitter.
- Operation of gas turbine Installation of Pressure Gauge,
- Maintenance of Control Valves.
- Good health and safety culture
- Trouble shooting and repair of In ?VLine Flow meters.
„X 2004 till date GRAND COMPUTERS (NIG) LTD, 290 Aba Express Rd, Port Harcourt, River State
Technical Manager/System Engineer
- Technical Services
- Execute and manage all activities related to the implementation and commercial deployment of new business.
- Prepare project, resource and timeliness for timely deployment
- Minor financial expenses for efficient use of resources and capital.
- Logistics, timely deliveries and clearing of goods.
- Facilitate and manage external contracts.
- Sales Supports
- Computer Maintenance and Repair
- Computer Configuration and Installation
- Computer Assembling
- Versatile in AutoCAD & Electronic workbench software
for Engineering Design
„X BAFS System Limited-76 Adeniyi Jones Ikeja Lagos
„X Student Industrial Experience Scheme (SIWES) Nigerian Textile
Mills Oba-Akran, Lagos (Attached to Electrical Department
„X 2006 B.ENG (2.1) in Electrical /Electronic Engineering University of Port Harcourt (second class upper division).
„X 2003 Shell Intensive Training Program (SPDC)Port Harcourt
SITP/2 Certificate and London City & Guilds Certificate (final level)
„X Instrumentation Technology & Production Operation
2001 Yaba College of Technology, Yaba, Lagos
Higher National Diploma (HND) L/ C
„X Electrical /Electronic Engineering (Electronics Option)
1998 Federal Polytechnic Ado-Ekiti, Ekiti State
National Diploma (ND)
„X Electrical/Electronic Engineering
1995 Omuo-Oke Grammar School Ekiti
„X Senior School Certificate of Education (S.S.C.E).
„X Member of the Institute of Electrical Engineers (IEE).
„X Member Institute of Electronic Engineers (IEEE).
I am an Experienced &multi-skilled Production Operator/Instrument Engineer
with up to date qualifications and Training. I am a responsible worker,
keen and enthusiastic.
I have experience working on calibration of pressure gauge, pressure Regulator,
Operation of gas compressor, DCS control room operation, PTW system
Gas turbine operation, maintenance of pressure transmitter and controller,
I also have operational experience in flow station, FPSO operation
starting and shutting-down of flow station. I have a wealth of experience on
computer maintenance, networking and general repairs.
I consider myself a hardworking, team player used to working with other in
reaching our goals and achieving company targets and objectives.
Oil Treating & Refining
Oil & Gas Companies
Transport of Hydrocarbons
Oil and Gas Pipeline
Ecological & Environmental
Oil Field Services