Senior Core Project Engineer.
This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
Experience: 10 years
Relocation: Yes - Internationally
Supervision of onsite coring operations.Developement of core acquisition programmes.Presentations of entire coring operations to clients. Developement of methods to enhance succesful core acquisition.
-Supervision of onsite coring operation – Onshore, shallow and deep offshore operations.
- Operators worked for include: SNEPCO, Shell Nig. Dev. Company (Nigeria). Total E & P (Nigeria, Angola & Congo Brazzaville). Exxon Mobil (Nigeria), Esso Exploration (Deep water Nigeria), Agip Exploration, Nigerian Agip Oil Company (Nigeria). SONANGOL (Angola), CNR (Cote d Ivoire), Ndovu Resources (Tanzania). British Petroleum (Angola Block 18 & 31) etc.
- Supervision of core preservation – Resination, Foam injection and Gypsum preservation.
- Onsite core plugging and uniaxial stress sample preservation.
- Evaluation of entire coring process and suggesting control methods to enhance core quality.
- Experience in different coring systems (Soft Formation, Carbonates, Rathole, Long barrel etc).
- 7 years coring experience (West, East and Central African).
- acted as coring operations manager in Nigeria and Angola.
1991 – 1996: BSc. Geology (Second Class – Lower Division), University of Calabar. Cross River State. Nigeria.
1998 – 2001: PGD.PE: Post Graduate Diploma-Petroleum Engineering, University of Port Harcourt (Above 4Pts CGPA).
Courses Includes the following:
Drilling Engineering Chemical Engineering
Production Engineering. Well Completions & Work over
Reservoir Engineering. Basic Engineering
Oil & Gas Engineering.
- Diploma in coring technology (Award from Corpro systems Aberdeen)
Offshore Survival Course, ESSA - Angola 2003.
OPEANS HUET Course 2007
Shell Swimming Test 2007.
Other Relevant Experience:
1999 – 2001: Site Project Supervisor.JOPEL CONSULT.3 Benin Street. Port harcourt.
Responsibility: supervision of building projects and Water Bore Hole Installations. Supervised Ikarama Health Centre building Project, Bayelsa State.
1997 – 1998:
NYSC, Vmart Nig Ltd, 28 Deco Road Warri. Delta State.
Responsibility: Installing and Maintaining Water Boreholes.
1996 – 1997:Industrial Training, Baker Nigerian Ltd.(Oil tools Equipment)Port Harcourt
Responsibility: Maintenance of Gravel Packing and Well Completion equipments.
Oil Treating & Refining
Oil & Gas Companies
Transport of Hydrocarbons
Oil and Gas Pipeline
Ecological & Environmental
Oil Field Services