This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
Experience: 14 years
Relocation: Yes - Internationally
1.14 years of experience in surveying.
2.Expertise in handling all types of surveying jobs.
3.10years experience in AutoCAD and Micro station
4.Survey software¡¦s like Civil CAD, Liscad, Auto plotter, Eagle Point software¡¦s and MS office.
Currently employed with Parsons International & Co. LLC, as Senior Surveyor
Duties and Responsibilities
• Operate survey equipments like GPS, Total Stations, Precise levels, etc
• Field survey and Translating survey data in CivilCAD,Liscad and Eagle point software¡¦s
• Preparation of CAD / Microstation drawings based on field survey data.
• Topography and Cadestal Surveying, traversing, Control Surveys, setting out of Highway routes, profiles etc. for construction of various stages including Horizontal and vertical alignment of roads, Volume computation, Giving levels and alignments for the installation of electric pole, underground cables, sewerage pipe lines, locating highway traffic signs, preparation of grade sheets and survey calculations.
• Familiarity in using coordinates system like WGS 84, WGS 72, Clarke 1880 and PSHD
„X Diploma in Civil Engineering (1993)
(Govt. Polytechnic, Thrissur, Kerala, India.)
„X Certificate Course in Auto Cad and Microstation
Profession : Surveyor
Nationality : Indian
Date of birth : 23.9.1973 (33 years)
Marital status : Married
Driving License : Light Vehicle License of Sultanate Of Oman
Oil Treating & Refining
Oil & Gas Companies
Transport of Hydrocarbons
Oil and Gas Pipeline
Ecological & Environmental
Oil Field Services