This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
Experience: 20 years
Relocation: Yes - Internationally
A challenging career post in the field of maintenance planning , or surface facilities Engineering, or Projects Management where my practical and on the job experience have been developed along 30 years of extensive exposure.
• Sound understanding of plants' maintenance programs planning (preventive, condition monitoring, turn around).
• Evident experience in surface facilities engineering (economics, development, integrity assurance).
• Extensive projects management experience (conceptual ,FEED, detailed engineering ,construction, commissioning& start-up ,monitor& follow- up material procurement, review scope of work ,deal with claims/variations )of multimillion contract value.
• Strong background of HSE practices in the oil& gas industry.
• Expertise in leading, motivating and controlling big staff of multidisciplinary and multicultural personnel.
• Track record in delivering excellent results in companies’ management within a short time duration.
Graduation : B.Sc. of Mechanical Engineering, Alexandria University, 1972
Member of the American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME international) # 2871663
Relevant Experience : 34 years in maintenance planning, surface facilities engineering and
Projects management out of which 17 years in oil& gas industry.
Language Skills : English /Arabic (spoken & written).
In the field 0f maintenance management:
• 97% availability of oil and gas plants processing equipments.
• 99% reliability of oil and gas plants processing equipments.
• Developing condition monitoring based maintenance strategy..
In the field of projects management :
On time and on budget execution of the following key projects:
• The western desert development project that comprises engineering, procurement and construction of 3 gas plants with total capacity 350 MMSCFD of produced gases, along with all utilities and infrastructure (roads – accommodation – Mosque – administration building – Social building – landscaping…etc.), at cost of $ 215 MM US, on time and on budget, and highest quality. The EPC contractor of the project is "Samsung engineering"(South Korea). The project management was done by KPC (Khalda Petroleum Company) in conjunction with "ABB" lumus global, UK.
• 18" gas pipeline, 217 Km length and metering skid to handle 100 MMSCF of produced gas at 100 BAR. The project comprises engineering was done by PLE (Germany) and construction was done by" Petrojet" (Egypt). The project management was done by KPC. The challenge in this project is to cross the Quttara depression (200 m below sea level). The project cost 70,000,000 $
Oil Treating & Refining
Oil & Gas Companies
Transport of Hydrocarbons
Oil and Gas Pipeline
Ecological & Environmental
Oil Field Services