Petroleum refining and chemical engineer
This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
Experience: 4 years
My goal is establish a long term career within a multi-national company organization where my experience, formal education, technical skill-set and strong work ethic can achieve success for both the firm I represent and myself.
1. Work as Field service Engineer for Red Sea Oil Service Co. the agent Of QCI (Quick Connectors Inc.) in Egypt. From 2005 up till now.
Scope of work:
An American Company that deals with the wellhead penetrator in the oil field.
2. Have a good experience in dealing with all kind of wellheads that used in the oil field specially that orates with ESP.
3. Have a good experience in dealing with a all kinds of cables that used in the oil field.
4. Have a good experience about the cable integrity.
5. Have a good experience about all kind of rigs (offshore and onshore).
6. Have a fair knowledge about the ESP assembly and slicing in the oil field.
7. Have a good experience about the completion and ESP wells workover.
And work nearly with all the Egyptian Petroleum Companies.
Graduate Engineer, Petroleum refining and chemical Engineering Department Faculty Petroleum Refining and Chemical Engineering -Suez Canal University. Grade Good.
Graduation Project Grade: Very Good
Graduation Date: 2003
Microsoft word, Excel, PowerPoint and Visio.
Microsoft visual basic advanced knowledge.
Arabic: Mother Tongue French: Basic
1. Summer 1999: trainee in Cairo for Petroleum Refining
2. Summer 2000, 2001: Trainee in Alex Petroleum Refining, Al-America Petroleum Refining.
3. Summer 2002: Trainee in WEPCO
My Department Scope of Work:
1. Petroleum refining
2. Gas processing.
3. Pipelines constructions
5. Water treatment
6. Chemicals and paints.
7. Mud Engineering.
Good Hand Skills
Renewable Energy Sources, wind energy I Particular.
Eng. Mahmoud Tawakol Petrogulf Misr Artificial Lift General Manger Mob: 002 010 668 4820
Eng. Tamer Eddris Kahlda Petroleum Company Mob: 002 012 293 7427 E-mail: Tamer.Edries@khalda.eg.com
Oil Treating & Refining
Oil & Gas Companies
Transport of Hydrocarbons
Ecological & Environmental
Oil and Gas Pipeline
Oil Field Services