Project Planner / Schduler / Control Engineer / Quantity Surveyor
This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
Experience: 7 years
Relocation: Yes - Internationally
To secure a position where my existing skills in the areas of Planning / Scheduling, Quantity Surveying and Costing can be utilized by a progressive and innovative company.
YEARS OF EXPERIENCE
7 yrs of experience in the following field (Buildings, LNG/OET, Oil & Gas and Petrochemical Plant Construction)
01 year currently in Singapore with CBI-TOYO Joint venture Project.
02 years in Sakhalin Russia with CTSD Ltd.
04 years in Saudi Arabia with Mohammad Al-Mojil Group
Duties and Responsibilities
• Provides a full planning, work management, analysis of construction activities and Identify schedule key milestones dates for engineering, procurement and construction and all critical Items as specified in the contract requirement.
• Develop Project System and Sub-system Schedule.
• Prepares Progress Reports for Company Executive Management and the Client in accordance with Project Controls Procedures and contract requirements. Such reports will include, but may not be limited to the production of Actual/schedule Progress Curves, Manpower Histograms and Equipment Schedule.
• Responsible for preparing revised Level 3 and 4 Schedule.
• Develop short term schedules such as ( 3 Week Look-Ahead and 3 Months Look-Ahead) based on approved Master Construction Schedule and actual resources available (Manpower, Materials, Equipment)
• Interact with Sub-contractor Planning Engineer, for Establishing their Schedule and Reports required for their own scope of work.
• Prepares Mitigation Plan & schedule analysis prior to delay recovery.
College Level with a Bachelor's Degree
(Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering)
License Civil Engineer
Capable of Creating Progress base as per Client Requirements. Knowledgeable in the development and application of Project Controls and Planning works. Extensive Skills in the following Software’s MS Word, MS Excel, MS Powerpoint MS Project, Primavera-3.1, Autocad2006
Oil Treating & Refining
Oil & Gas Companies
Transport of Hydrocarbons
Oil and Gas Pipeline
Ecological & Environmental
Oil Field Services