Senior Project Engineer
This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
Experience: 20 years
Relocation: Yes - Internationally
Having a role of Project Manager / Senior Project Engineer in an international organization.
A Mechanical Engineering Graduate with extensive (21) years of service in design and construction of process and industrial piping systems associated with compressors, pumps, vessels, fired heaters, boilers, extruders, conveyors, oil/gas refinery and chemical production, power/steam generation and industrial facilities. Experience also includes detail design, piping stress analysis, quality control, equipment and piping inspection, planning, scheduling and cost controls/procedures and other project management aspects.
- B.Sc. in Mechanical Power Engineering at June 1991, Alexandria University, Egypt;
- Graduation Grade: Very Good; Rank: 10/270; Graduation Project: Excellent 95%
- Member of Egyptian Society of Mechanical Engineers.
- Member of Egyptian Engineering Syndicate.
- Saudi ARAMCO Approved Engineer as (Supervising Engineer)
- Khafji Joint Operations Approved Engineer as (Onshore Project Engineer)
- Member of Saudi Organization of Mechanical Engineers.
- Member of ASME Eastern Providence Section.
- Certified QMS Internal Auditor by SGS. (Certified by IRCA-UK).
- English: V. Good (Speaking, Reading & Writing).
- Arabic: Excellent (As a native Language);
- Using (CAD-CAM) for design of process piping systems. Implementing packages of “Piping, Steel Structure & Cable Trays” for modeling of Petroleum and Industrial Plants). (3-D & walk through Modeling using Sun-spark Stations). Computer Vision Automated Design & drafting Systems (CADDS Version 5.0.3).
- Using CAESAR II Stress analysis program, for analyzing pipelines, Critical piping.
- MS Windows XP.
- MS Office 2005.
- MS Project Planning.
- AutoCAD 2006.
•Codes and Standards Awareness:
- American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME) B31 series (B31.1, B31.3,B31.4 and B31.8),
- American National Standards Institute (ANSI),
- American Society for Testing and Materials (ASTM), and
- American Petroleum Institute (API).
Oil Treating & Refining
Oil & Gas Companies
Transport of Hydrocarbons
Oil and Gas Pipeline
Ecological & Environmental
Oil Field Services